Sequel: Blue on Black
Status: Comments = Frequent Updates

A Welcome Burden

Chapter 14: Unbridled Passion

**Authors note!**
Please be advised that this chapter contains depictions of sexual activity. This chapter may not be suitable for young readers so please skip the sexual part of you are underage.**


**One Week Later**

It seems unbelievable that Logan and I have been together a whole week. I still pinch myself from time to time to see if I'm dreaming. 2 days after we kissed at the lighthouse, I moved up to Logan's bed. It sure did beat sleeping on that couch. I'm surprised I ever got to sleep at night. Even though I've been spending my nights in his bed...I haven't allowed it to go any farther than kissing. Maybe I'm scared. I don't know. It's been a long time since I've had any sexual contact. What if that animal inside of me comes out and I hurt logan? The last time I had sex...I almost killed the guy. Thankfully he didn't remember anything that happened.

I sighed to myself as I finished the last of the dishes and put them into the drainer to dry. My hand runs through my hair. I'm gonna drive myself crazy if I don't quit thinking about this. I leave the camper and step out into the cool night air near the Arkansas and Tennessee border. My hand found the cigarette pack I had tucked away in my bra and I lit one up with my ability. The nicotine filled smoke calmed my jumbled nerves as I stood by a small stream. The water trickled over the rocks gently making a slapping noise.

"Chey? What are you doing out here?" Logan's voice appeared.

"Just getting some air." I said putting on a fake smile.

"You're a bad liar."

"I know." I said taking another drag from my cigarette.

"What's wrong?"

"I was just thinking about us. I know you're frustrated because we haven't...you know." I said not looking at him. I felt his hands on my shoulders as he stood behind me.

"Baby girl I'll wait forever if I have to until you're ready to take that next step."

"That's the thing. I am ready. I want you so badly I can't stand it." I said turning around and finally facing him.

"What's the problem?"

"I'm afraid that...that if we do this...that the animalistic side I have will come out. I don't want to hurt you." I said honestly.

"You're not gonna hurt me. I heal fast." Logan leaned down and kissed my lips before looking deep into my eyes.

"Let's go to bed." I nodded my head flicking the finished cigarette into the stream. Logan takes my hand and leads me inside and over to the ladder leading to the loft.

"Ladies first." He said with a smirky smile.

"Yeah yeah. You just wanna good view."

"Correction: a better view." He said winking at me as I started up the ladder. As I got to the top I could feel his eyes on me. I couldn't help but smile and feel my troubles fade away.

I stood in the loft. Yes stood. For such a small camper it was plenty big inside. Again I felt Logan's hands but this time they rested on my hips. I turned around letting Logan's hands glide freely touching my hips all around. We captured each other's lips again. The kiss immediately heated up. Fuck waiting anymore or being too afraid. I wrapped my arms around Logan's neck earning myself a low rumbling growl of passion from his chest. Logan pulled me closer before I felt myself backing up. My legs buckled as the side of the mattress hit the back of my knees. I scooted back and Logan positioned himself between my legs kissing my lips again. My hands ran slowly down his back. I could feel a pressure deep inside my body as we broke for air. Logan looked at me sensing my discomfort.

"It's ok Chey...you won't hurt me." He said again as he moved my hair out of my face before attaching his lips to the sensitive spot on my neck. I groaned with pleasure as he sucked on the spot virtually leaving a mark. My hands explored his body feeling up underneath his tank top. My fingers lightly grazed the skin on his abdomen and he flinched before my hands were placed above my head.

"That tickles baby." I smiled innocently. I knew he was ticklish. He went back to work sucking on my neck making me whimper out.

"Logan..." I moaned as he went down to my collarbone leaving gentle kisses. I felt his hand go inside the bottom of my tank feeling over my stomach slowly before grazing the fabric of my bra.

When I didn't protest his hand covered my breast massaging it slowly. Another moan left me making me remember how good it felt to be touched by someone again. Logan released my hands and pulled the tank top from my body leaving me exposed to him. His eyes roamed over me taking in every last inch of my upper body.

"God you're so beautiful Chey." He said. I blushed at his comment. He's said it so many times before but it still makes my cheeks flush red. I watched as Logan used one hand to unclasp my front closing bra. He peeled it off one side at a time enjoying his view before attacking my nipples.

"Ooh fuck." I moaned quietly.

"You like that huh?"

"Mmm yes." I replied as he began to suck harder while kneading the unattended breast. God his touch was amazing. It could send me over the edge.

When he finished with my breasts, his lips trailed down towards the hem of my booty shorts. My skin crawled at the feeling and my back arched slightly. His hands gribbed my shorts and pulled them from my body. He watched me as his hand found the little bud that gave pleasure to all women. The sudden feeling of his tongue made my eyes close.

"Fuck...Logan!" I exclaimed as he flicked his tongue over my clitoris. He hummed over the sensitive area sending a ball of pleasure through my body.

"Oh god Logan..."

"Cum for me Cheyenne." Logan said before sucking on my clit. The pressure built up until I could no longer hold it.

"Mmm so good." He moan licking up my juices. Logan crawled back up my body and attached his lips to mine letting me taste myself. My hands grabbed his hips. Taking the hint, he pushed his sweatpants from his body and I could feel his hard member on my thigh.

"Are you sure you're ready Chey?" Logan asked.

"More than anything." I replied nodding my head.

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle until you get used to it again." Logan positioned himself while holding me close. The tip of his shaft penetrated my core as he slowly entered inside me.

"God you're so tight." Logan's voice was husky and gravelly. It was like music to my ears. He slowly moved back and forth inside of me replacing my pain with pleasure.

His movements sped up as he once again pinned my arms above my head. I could feel that pressure deep within and instead of keeping it caged I let it grow. My fingernails turned into sharp claws as Logan released his hold on me. My arms went around him and my nails dug into his flesh. He groaned out which made him pound me hard. My legs wrapped tightly around his waist keeping him from changing any position.

"Fuck Chey...." Logan breathed out as he made love to me. I knew he was getting close.

"Logan..."

"Yes baby. Say my name as you cum all over me." He said hitting my g-spot over and over again.

"Logan!" I yelled as my walls tightened around his cock. My back arched off the bed and my legs tightened around Logan's waist. With 3 more thrusts Logan came inside of me. My legs unlocked, my nails went back to normal, and Logan rolled off of me and brought me into his chest.

"That was...that was incredible." I breathed out heavily.

"Yes it was." Logan's lips touched my head kissing it lovingly and gently. For once in my dismal life..I was happy and I never wanted the happiness we share to go away.
♠ ♠ ♠
**I figured since I hadn't updated in 3 days that in would give you two updates in one day. I hope you all liked this chapter. I'm not very good at writing sexual scenes but please let me know how I did in the comment section!**