Sequel: Blue on Black
Status: Comments = Frequent Updates

A Welcome Burden

Chapter 17: Another Destination

**AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Please be advised that this chapter will contain sexual content. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I love being here at this campground but as the old saying goes All good things must come to an end couldn't be more truer right now. We only have a few hours left here before we have to head back onto the road again. At least I was able to draw a few pictures of the place to remind me of it. Of course in some ways I don't mind leaving here because I get to go to another place that if I was still living at home or at Stryker's facility I'd never get to see.

As Logan is stacking the remaining wood into the back of the truck, I'm inside the camper making sure everything is sealed up and secured before we head out. I really don't wanna have to clean up a huge mess just because Logan doesn't know how to slow down. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten a speeding ticket yet.

By 4PM we got everything done and were on our way. Apparently we are heading North towards Kentucky. I've always wanted to go there! I remember watching the TV show Justified that was shot in Harlen County. Evidently it was supposed to be based off real events but I might be wrong on that. I watched the scenery pass by as Logan drove. He had his signature cigar between his fingers while I slowly puffed on one of my cigarettes. The music on the radio was faint in the background which neither of us minded. I was just waiting for a good song to come on.

"Yes! My favorite song!" I said turning up the radio as Bad Company's song Bad Company came on.

"I love it when you sing." Logan said looking over at me with a smile as the song ended. His comment made me blush a deep shade of red.

"Come here baby." I moved closer to Logan and he wrapped his free arm around my shoulders holding me close as he drove. I looked over at him and he planted a quick kiss to my lips before turning his attention back to the road. I love this man so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Night had fallen by the time we entered into Kentucky. I rubbed my eyes as Logan pulled into a McDonald's and parked the truck.

"What do you want?"

"Um...number 3 combo with a large sweet tea." I said as Logan put on a shirt.

"I'll be right back." He kissed me before exiting the truck. I watched him walk away and I smiled when he looked back before disappearing into the building.

I took another cigarette from my diminishing pack and blew out through the end igniting it instantly. I know Logan won't drive through the night so I wonder where he's planning on stopping? I looked over as the driver's side door opened revealing Logan.

"Damn that was quick." I said as he handed me the drinks.

"That's why it's called fast food."

"No really? I thought that they had to slaughter and butcher the cow in the back." I said sarcastically with a grin.

"Oh someone is such a smartass tonight."

"Just tonight?" I questioned.

"True. So how does not sleeping in the camper tonight sound to you?"

"Hmm...give up the close quarters of the loft? That's a hard one." I said acting as if I was thinking.

"Alright. It was just a suggestion."

"No I was just kidding!" I said grabbing Logan's arm.

"So was I." I glared at him but my glare faltered when Logan's lips attached to mine. He pulled away and sat the food between us before starting the truck.

We left the McDonald's parking lot and headed back down the road a few miles before he pulled into a paved driveway with a sign at the entrance that read:

Lake Cumberland State Resort Park

The breeze coming through the open windows let the different scents filter into my nose. I could smell all the creatures that my wolf wanted but I kept it buried. I still have some blood in the fridge that I can drink if it gets too bad. Logan pulled up to a gate where a man seemed to be waiting for him. He paid for the cabin and the man directed us to it.

I watched the trees pass by before we came to the cabin that was right next to a pretty wide stream. The area was secluded just as we both liked it. Logan parked the truck heading out and cut the engine. Even in the dark, the place was stunning. We grabbed our food and drinks before heading into the cabin. The place was small on the outside but pretty big on the inside. It was decorated so nicely with a very rustic look. I never thought I would enjoy the rustic look but I actually love it now.

I followed Logan into the kitchen and we sat down at the table to eat. This kitchen is definitely better than Logan's. It has all the latest appliances but there's nothing wrong with the simple things in life. After we finished eating, I threw away our trash and stretched as Logan went out to get our things. My secondary skeleton popped and cracked relieving some of the stiffness but I really needed a hot shower.

Logan came back into the cabin and I took my bags to help him as I followed him down the small hallway to the bedroom. It was pretty big in here. It had a nice flat screened TV and a big bed along with a dresser, night table, and a bedside lamp.

"This place is pretty cool. Don't you think?" Logan asked and I nodded my head as I looked around getting my feel for the room.

"I think I'm gonna take a shower."

"Need any help in there?" Logan asked as I gathered up some clothing to sleep in.

"I think I can manage you perv."

"Only for you." He said giving me a wink. I smiled and walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind me but keeping it unlocked.

I turned on the water letting it get warmed up as I stripped out of my clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror before silently letting my Adamantium claws break through my knuckles. I examined them closely before shealthing them. I sighed to myself. I guess one secret couldn't hurt anyone. I stepped into the shower letting the water cascade over me. The water felt good against my skin as I let it soak my hair.

"You sure you don't need any help in here." I jumped and turned quickly at the sound of Logan's voice.

"My God Logan. Don't do that again!"

"I finally got ya." He said triumphantly. I looked at him as he stood in the shower with me. I couldn't help not to.

"See anything you like?"

"You know I do." I said smirking as I grabbed the shampoo. Logan took the bottle from my hand and popped the lid.

"I'll do that." My eyes closed as he massaged the shampoo into my drenched head of hair. It relaxed me more than anything.

Once my hair was good and lathered, I rinsed it out before Logan put some conditioner it in. Again my eyes went shut as his skilled fingers worked my scalp. I've never had anyone wash my hair for me before and I really like it. As the conditioner soaked into my hair, Logan went to work washing my body. He worked meticulously. Not missing a single part of my body. He teasingly brushed his fingers by my sex and I bit my bottom lip to suppress a moan.

Logan gently pushed me back so I was underneath the spray of the water and I rinsed off. I returned the favor by washing every inch of Logan and teasing him as well except he didn't keep his soft moan quite. When he rinsed off, I could see his member becoming hard. With my confidence being high with Logan, I slowly wrapped my hand around his cock and began to stroke him. He brushed the water from his eyes as he let out a moan. I stepped closer never releasing his cock from my hand.

"Oh baby." Logan moaned before capturing my lips. His tongue swiped over my lips begging for access which I gladly granted.

Our lips moved in perfect sync as we kissed. Logan broke our kiss again but attached them to the sweet spot on my neck. This time my moan left my body.

"Let's take this to the bed." I nodded my head letting go of his throbbing member.

Logan turned off the water as I wrapped a towel around my body drying off so the bed wouldn't be wet. As I got to the bed I felt Logan's lips go back to my neck and his hands pulled the towel from my body. I turned around to face him and his hand went to the back of my neck. Our lips collided again more heated than the water we showered in. Logan stepped forward making me back up and hit the bed. My knees buckled and I fell onto the bed. He never missed a beat as he crawled on top of me and pinned my arms above my head.

"You're so beautiful Chey." Logan said. His voice was full of arousal. A blush creeped it's way back onto my face which made him smile before capturing my lips again. Our tongues danced freely with one another as Logan let one of his hands roam over my body. His hands slid up to my breast and his rough fingers caught my nipple. He gently pinched and pulled.

"Oh Logan.." I moaned against his mouth. His eyes starred right into mine.

"That feel good baby?" I nodded my head. Logan pinched my nipple a little harder making my back arch off the bed.

His other hand quickly went under the free space between me and the bed. In one swift move, he moved us across the bed where my head rested on the pillow. His lips moved to my neck going back to work on the sensitive spot before trailing down my collarbone and taking my left nipple into his mouth. I moaned at the ecstatic feeling of Logan's warm mouth against my flesh. I felt him smirk as he began to suck a little harder and his hand kneaded my right breast like a piece of dough. More moans escaped me as he moved his mouth over to my right breast and did the same thing while his hand easily found the sensitive bud between my legs. A wave of heat flooded me as he slowly rubbed over my clit making me wet. Using one finger, Logan found my core and slowly pumped in and out.

"Mmm Logan!" I moaned almost writhing against his skilled touch. This made him sink in another finger.

I bit my bottom lip as he pumped his fingers in and out getting me close to my orgasm. I felt the knot start inside my stomach as I got closer. I tried to keep myself from coming but the pressure was too much and I released myself on his fingers with a breathy moan. Logan pulled his fingers from my entrance and licked them clean.

"Mmm so sweet. You taste better every single time." I licked my lips as Logan positioned himself at my entrance with his hard cock.

"Tell me how bad you want me."

"So damn bad Logan. I need to feel you inside of me." I moaned as I felt his tip teasing my entrance.

In one fast move, Logan shoved his cock deep inside of me stretching my pussy to fit his size. Logan moaned as I did feeling how tight I was.

"Ah so tight.." he said leaning down next to my ear. He waited a second for me to adjust before slowly moving his hips into mine.

My fingernails grew into their sharp claws and I dug them into his back making him pound my tight cunt. Our moans blocked out the sound of the bedsprings squeaking. My legs wrapped instinctively around his waist pulling him deeper inside. With each hard thrust I could feel the top of his dick hitting my g-spot. That same pressured knot came back into the pit of my stomach.

"Fuck Logan...I'm gonna cum!" I said in a sorta animalistic growling tone.

"Me too baby." Logan picked up the pace of his thrust before spilling his semen deep inside of me. The very feeling of his load was enough to send me into a trembling orgasm. We stayed entwined for only a few minutes to catch our breaths before Logan pulled out and flopped down beside me. I turned onto my side and snuggled into his chest as he pulled the blanket over us.

"I love you Chey." Logan said as he brushed his fingers through my hair.

"I love you too Logan." A huge smile spread across my face as Logan looked down at me and slow kissed me before bringing me as close to him as he could. The smile I wore stayed on my face as we stayed silent in each other's arm before slowly falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
**Yes! They finally said it! Anyways remember to comment because there will only be 3 more chapters after this one. I am working on the sequel but insane get a few chapters started before I post but the second story will be named Blue On Black so be on the look out for it!**

Cabin:
[img]https://www.pinterest.com/pin/79235274675061034/[/img]

Oh and I figured I would give you all a second chapter since I hadn't updated in a few days. Hope you all have been enjoying this story!