Round Here

Chapter 23

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a hot pink towel around my body. I wiped the condensation off the mirror and looked at myself. I took my comb off the counter and combed through my hair. I shook my head after combing it. Smiling I walked out of the bathroom.

Johnny was sleeping on the bed. I smiled wider seeing him there. I walked to the bed still in the towel. I leaned down and kissed the side of Johnny's face. He turned over and I kissed his lips this time. His eyes slowly opened, and looked at me.

"Good morning."

"Morning," He said. He looked me up and down and smiled. "Are you in just a towel?"

"I could be. If you want I can go put clothes on." I stood up to go to my closet, but was pulled back by Johnny. I giggled as he pulled me on top of him.
"Johnny I'm all wet from the shower."

"Well when you mention that…" He trailed off. He flipped me over, and climbed on top of me. He trailed kisses down my jaw. A small moan escaped my lips, and then he pressed his lips to mine. I pulled at the elastic on his boxers that resided around his waist. I wanted that to change. He pulled the towel off exposing my whole body. He trailed kisses down my stomach and I felt goose bumps. His lips met mine again. I was working on getting his boxers off when we were interrupted by Caden's loud 'rooing' and the door bell ringing.

Johnny sighed in annoyance, and I wrapped the towel around me again. He got up and threw a t-shirt on. I got off the bed, and went to my dresser to put some clothes on. I dressed quickly and we both left the room.

"I think we have to move and not tell anyone where we live." Johnny suggested. I laughed and nodded my head in agreement. Johnny went to the front door and opened it. I crossed my arms across my chest and looked to see who was there.
"Well hello Jeff." Johnny said and let Jeff inside.

"Is it too early for you two?" He laughed.

"No," I said following them into the kitchen. "What have we done to be so fortunate as to have you at our house on this lovely morning?"

"Well…Johnny I have a question for you."

"What?"

"Do you feel up to do a Jackass Two?" I could see Johnny smile, and I felt my jaw slightly drop.

"Dude, I would love too." I looked at Johnny wide-eyed.

"Good, now you can convince everyone else." Johnny and Jeff laughed together. I just watched them.
"Well, just talk to Bam, Chris, and Steve-O about it. Then Bam can talk to everyone else over by him. I have to be going now though, got to make my way around to other people."

"Alright, I'll call them today and get back to you." I stood in the kitchen as Johnny walked Jeff to the door and said goodbye. He came back into the kitchen obviously looking for me.
"What's wrong?"

"You're going to kill yourself!"

"I'll be fine. I survived the last one didn't I?" He said trying to reassure me.

"You're going to kill me."

"I would never," He said then pressing his lips to mine. I pushed him away.

"I'm going to go to sleep. You can go and make those phone calls." I told him and walked away. I went back up to our room and shut the door behind me. I collapsed on the bed and soon fell asleep fearing the death of my fiancée.