Sequel: Is It Still So Wrong?

I Love You, Is That So Wrong? Unfortunately, Yes

Love in the Riverbank

“I know I am.” Bob said with a smile.

“Vain person.” Nadine said jokingly as the two both laughed. We stayed at the airport to wait for our bus ride while drinking our coffee. When I watch Frankie and Mikee just taking sips of their coffee while they talk with each other I wonder, doesn’t coffee stop growth? “Hey I just remembered something.” Nadine said, she excused herself from her conversation with Bob and walked up to a stand that sold milk in cartons. She bought two and stood in front of Frankie and Mikee, she then took their coffee away.

“Hey! Nadine we were drinking those!” Frankie said.

“You two shouldn’t drink coffee, it stops growth, drink this instead!” she said, holding out the two milk cartons. The two obviously felt insulted.

“Nad-nad’s insulting us…” Mikee said.

“I’m not insulting you! As a cousin and a best friend I’m only helping you guys grow so you wouldn’t be short forever, Ray-ray agrees with me, ne?” she said, turning to Ray.

“Drink the milk Mikee.” Ray just stated simply.

“See? Your cousin agrees with me Mimi!”

“We still won’t drink it, it’s not that I don’t like milk or anything but… I want coffee!” Frankie said.

“You’ll want coffee, but you need milk!” Nadine said.

“I drink milk but nothing’s happening!” Mikee protested.

“That’s sad cuz; maybe this milk will help you this time.” Ray said.

The rest of us just watched as the two tallest people argue with the two shortest people, it was really ironic, good thing we were just the people whose height was just in the middle.

“Wow, all this over drinking milk or not.” Gerard said.

“I bet for the shorties to not drink the milk.” Anna said.

“They need the milk, I bet for them to drink it.” Abi said.

“I bet for only one of them to drink milk, the chances are a little unlikely, but still, it could happen.” Bob said.

“Uh… no comment…” I say, I really didn’t have anything to say about the scene. I felt tired after the plane ride and just wanted to go to the hotel and rest already.

Gerard’s POV:

When the driver finally came to pick us up the shortest vs. tallest fight was settled with Frankie and Mikee drinking it after all. Abi was happy with the money she got from Anna and Bob. So the bus ride began and we all couldn’t wait to get to the hotel and just relax right after we meet Panic. Unfortunately, the bus broke down when we were half way in reaching the city due to overheating.

“Uaaaaaaah… damn global warming…” Nadine said as we all went out of the bus to just get some fresh air while the driver fixes the bus, some of us were just sitting on the grass while the others sat on the bus’ doorstep.

“We should all probably stop using CFC producing things and start walking so we could decrease the use of fossil fuels before the whole ozone layer depletes and we all suffer from skin cancer.” Mikee said.

“Since when were you an environmentalist Mimi?” Abi said.

“I don’t know…”

“Everyone’s just going to ignore what you say anyway and continue using cars and air conditioners.” Anna said.

“I know.”

“There’s a small river over there.” Mikey pointed out, making everyone turn to where he was looking at. “Hey Gee, want to go cool down over there?” my brother asked me.

“Sure, what about you guys?” I ask the others, secretly hoping that they’d just stay behind while we go there and have some alone time.

“Nah, you two just go.” Frankie said.

“I’ll pass.” Ray said.

“Me too.” Bob said.

“You don’t expect me to just go in some mysterious riverbank.” Abi said.

“Yeah, it might be dirty, ugh.” Nadine said.

“Me just want to play with celly.” Mikee said, referring to her cellphone.

“I won’t go either, you guys have fun.” Anna said, giving us a look that she was thinking of us going yaoi on each other. Thankful for everyone who passed on going to the riverbank with us, Mikey and I made our way there, being careful not to slip on a rock or anything. When we got there I just sat on the side while Mikey checked if the water’s okay.

“Water seems fine, you’re not going to get in Gee?” he asked me.

“No, I’ll just watch you.” I tell him.

“Okay.” he said. He then takes his shoes and socks off, after that he pulls his shirt off and is now only in his shorts. It was then that I realized that he was probably skinnier than I was, what I’m trying to say was he looked perfect half-naked. He slowly goes in the water that was about waist level for him. He goes a little farther and when he gets to the right spot he turns to me again. “You sure you don’t want to get in?” he asks again.

“Yeah I’m sure, don’t worry about it, just enjoy.” I tell him. He shrugs as he dips his whole body into the water so he could get wet completely. As he surfaces I watch as the water trickles down his body, I just can’t seem to take my eyes off him.

“Hey, there’s fish in here!” he says, I laugh a little at how much of a kid he sounded when he said that. He dives into the water again, probably attempting to catch one of them, which I know would be hard without a glass jar or something to hold it in. He gives up on catching them and surfaces again, whereas this time he pulls his hair back with his hands in a way that turned me on.

Mikey’s POV:

Gerard just sits there and watches me, never taking his eyes off of me for just a second. This makes me feel a little conscious; even though I know Gee won’t do or say anything that would offend me. I feel little whenever he just stares at me like that, it’s like he could see right through me. I was glad when everyone decided to just stay with the bus instead of coming down with us, that way we could have some time together. The water was cool and refreshing; I didn’t feel as tired as I was before I went in the water.

After I finish with my time in the water I climb out of it as Gerard throws me my shirt. I start drying my hair with it since my extra clothes are back in the bus, I’ll just change later. I heard Gerard get up from where he was sitting and walks up to me.

“Mikey.” he said, calling out my name.

“Yeah?” I said, peeking out from the shirt I was using to dry my hair. It was sudden that he kissed me, more passionately than the last one. When I mean more passionately I mean there were tongues involved this time. Though it was sudden I didn’t hesitate in returning the kiss and getting my own tongue involved. While we kiss Gerard runs his hand through my still wet hair, while his other hand travels around my back, his finger trailing the path of my spinal cord.

Out of pleasure I start moaning lowly into the kiss and I don’t notice that I had dropped my shirt and placed my arms around him. It was a good thing this area was secluded and we were the only ones there. While the hand on my back was busy I feel the other one leave my hair and starts to go down on my crotch. The sudden sensation of his hand around that area aroused me, my moans were now just a little louder.

I was ready for this yet, this pleasure was still new to me and I think we were just pacing too fast. Plus we don’t know if any of the guys or girls would just come down here, how are we going to explain about him/her seeing Gerard’s hand in my shorts? I use one of my hands to gently take his hand out of my shorts, as we break the kiss but still had forehead-to-forehead contact.

“Gee… I don’t think we should rush things…” I tell him.

“Oh, okay, I’m sorry, I guess I just got into the mood.” Gerard tells me, I smile at him softly.

“No, it’s okay, let’s go back now.”

“Sure.”

He lets go of me and I let go of him as I pick my shirt up from the ground and put it on even though it was kinda wet, I was going to change after all. Gerard and I walk back to the guys who were still sitting and talking around, I guess the bus wasn’t fixed yet.

“Hey you guys are back, Mikey you’re all wet.” Frankie pointed out.

“Yeah, I’m going into the bus to change, no one go inside yet.” I tell them. As I go inside the bus I catch Nadine kinda giving me a look, I just smile at her and she smiles back shyly. Abi had noticed the whole thing and elbowed her teasingly, I just go inside and change my clothes before I get sick.

Gerard’s POV:

I sit down on the grass in-between Ray and Frankie as Mikey goes in the bus to change.

“So what happened there?” Frankie asked.

“Ah you know, Mikey just swam around and all, I just watched him just to make sure he doesn’t suddenly slip on a rock or something.” I told him.

“This makes me remember when I was a first year back in my old high school in the Philippines… there was this first year-second year camping and we went hiking and we came across a small brook with mossy rocks…” Mikee said.

“Oh, here comes this story again.” Nadine said, obviously she already knew what happened.

“So sad…” Anna said.

“Indeed…” Abi said.

“How come I don’t know about this?” Ray said.

“I don’t know, because you two used to live in different continents?” Frankie said.

“What happened?” Bob asked.

“I slipped on a rock and strained my ankle… I couldn’t walk properly for a week…” she said, the girls sighed.

“You shouldn’t have worn slippers that time then.” Anna said.

“The teachers said we were supposed to wear slippers so I just wore slippers.” Mikee said.

“Stupid teachers.” Nadine said.

“I’m bored now… Mikee do you have any more fanfictions in that folder?” Abi asked.

“Just yaoi.” she answered.

“Never mind then…” Abi said. Mikey came out of the bus shortly after in dry clothes and sat next to me. We all just talked about random subjects like anime, exchanging of life stories, Panic, the band, old high school crushes and flings, sleeping positions (don’t ask) and a lot of other stuff… The driver dude then came up to us saying that the bus has cooled down already and we need to get back on it so we could continue on our ride to the hotel again, we were already late in meeting the Panic dudes, no more room for delay here.

Mikey’s POV:

Looking out of the bus as we neared our destination we saw the news people and paparazzi readying their cameras. Sigh, can’t we just go through one trip without my eyes being blinded by flashing lights and screaming fans?

No, I guess not.

“Oh God… people… too many… people… Bob let me hold you!” Abi said , clinging to her uncle tightly.

“What’s wrong with her?” I ask.

“Fear of mass crowds.” Bob answers.

“Mikey, escort me through the big flashy lights and paparazzi, or I’ll blackmail you.” Anna said.

“You could at least say please…” I tell her.

“No.” Anna said.

“I have Frankie!” Nadine said grabbing her cousin by his arm.

“Go Ray-ray! Use your big hair to distract all the people from me!” Mikee said.

“You guys ready?” Gerard asks as he was about to open the door, we all nod our heads and he opens the door to screaming fans and flashing camera lights. We were already used to this though, all we have to do was either just ignore all that’s happening or simply just smile and wave until we get to our destination.

When we finally got into the building we plop ourselves on the seats in the lobby with our luggage just there while Ray went off to get the keys to our rooms. He then came back with four keys in his hands.

“Okay, I have four keys here, there will be two people in each room except for one room with three people, girls you pick your roommates, us guys will decide who gets who as a roommate ourselves.” Ray said.

“Mimi and I will have one room.” Abi said.

“So it’s me and Anna in another!” Nadine said. I exchange glances with my brother, he gives me a look and now I know what he’s thinking.

“The two of us will have one room, you, Frankie and Bob could have the last one.” he said, putting an arm around me.

“Okay then, the two bros get a room of their own and Frankie, Bob and I get another, it’s settled then, let’s go put our bags in our room and we’ll go meet Panic in the 5th floor entertainment room.” Ray said, giving everyone their keys. We all have our rooms on the 2nd floor, I’m guessing so it won’t be so tiring to go up and down just to talk to one another.

Gerard and I got into our room and started unpacking and stuff, I lie down on my bed momentarily just to get the soft feel after a tiring bus ride.

“Hey Mikey, they have a pool.” Gerard pointed out since he was looking out the window.

“Ah Gee, I’ve swam enough back in that riverbank.” I tell him as I suddenly start to close my eyes, about to go to sleep when I felt weight on the side of my bed. I open one of my eyes to see Gerard sitting there.

“Don’t go to sleep yet, we still have to meet Panic.” he told me.

“Panic can wait…” I tell him. I could feel Gerard move closer to me, when I open my eyes again he’s suddenly on top of me.

“I could wake you up.”

“Now Gee…”

“Can’t you guys just go yaoi on each other later?” we turn our heads to see Anna standing by the door, immediately Gerard gets off me and I sit up.

“Don’t you ever knock?” he asks her.

“No, its fun running into you guys like this, can one of you accompany me to the lobby? I left one of my bags there.” she said.