Sequel: Is It Still So Wrong?

I Love You, Is That So Wrong? Unfortunately, Yes

Elevator Jam

“I’ll go to the 5th floor now, meet you there Mikey, Anna.” Gerard says as he swiftly exits the room. I roll my eyes and get up from the bed to accompany Anna to the lobby, I just know if I object she’ll blackmail me. She found her bag just there and picked it up.

“Okay, I’ll just put my bag in the room later, lets go meet Panic!” she says excitedly, the two of us make our way to the nearest elevator and get on it. Just when I was about to press the button with the number ‘5’ on it someone stops me.

“Wait! Hold on let me get in first!” I hear someone say, without hesitating I stop and let the person get it, not looking up to see who it was. “Okay, thanks.”

“No problem.” I tell him and press the 5 button, as the elevator door closes I feel Anna grip me by my sleeves and try to suppress a squeal that almost came out. “What?” I ask her, she motions me to look at the guy whom I held the elevator for only to see it was Panic’s own Ryan Ross.

“Hey, you’re Mikey Way.” Ryan said.

“Ryan Ross, nice to meet you dude.” I say as I shake hands with him, he then notices the girl with me and gives me a look.

“Your girlfriend?” he asks.

“NO!” we both say in a surprisingly loud voice, shocking Ryan a bit.

“Whoa… okay… don’t have to get all worked up…” he said.

“Ugh!” Anna said in an annoyed way that probably signified that she thought she made a fool out of herself in front of a guy she liked.

“It’s not my fault.” I say to her.

“So Mikey, I heard Frankie and Ray brought their cousins along, so did Bob and his niece, and there’s something about Gerard bringing his ex-girlfriend’s sister.” Ryan said.

“That would be her.” I tell him.

“Oh… uh… what’s her name?” Ryan asked, trying not to sound offensive.

“I’m Anna.” Anna said, answering his question for me.

“Um, well then, I’m Ryan Ross, but I bet you already knew that.” he said, smiling shyly as the two shook hands. Everything went fine until the elevator started to shake.

“What the fuck?!” Anna said, holding onto something so she wouldn’t fall whatsoever. The shaking stopped and it was quiet for a while. Anna walked over to the elevator console and started pressing the 5th floor button violently. “What the fuck’s happening?! The elevator’s not moving!” she said frantically.

“I guess it’s jammed or something.” Ryan said.

“No! It can’t be! I’m a claustrophobe! Stupid button!” Anna said, still pressing the button while she started to panic.

“Anna calm down, we could just call the guys and tell them the elevator’s stuck.” I tell her.

“My phone’s dead.” Anna said.

“So is mine.” Ryan said.

“Damn it, I wasn’t able to charge my phone before the plane ride.” I cursed.

“That’s it; we’re going to die here.” Anna said.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure the guys will find out we’re gone and ask the maintenance people to fix this.” Ryan said optimistically, though I doubt that it’ll be anytime soon that they’ll find out.

Gerard’s POV:

I feel a little guilty that I left Mikey just like that, but he’ll get over it. When I enter the room I see that everyone’s there except for Mikey and Anna, they might still be in the lobby or elevator or something. I also notice that one of the guys from Panic wasn’t there yet either, I shrugged it off as just being a little late and sat down on a seat.

“Hey Gee, where’re Mikey and Anna?” Frankie asks.

“Anna forgot one of her bags in the lobby and asked Mikey to accompany her; I guess they’re probably on their way here already.” I tell him, confident that they’ll be back.

“Ryan’s not here yet either.” I hear Jon Walker whisper to vocalist, Brendon Urie, whom I noticed Abi couldn’t help but stare at.

“You know Ryan; he likes to take his time.” Brendon says.

“Well you guys were already late for an hour because of the overheating thing, it’s a good thing the reporter dude’s a patient person.” Spencer Smith says.

“Sorry then, sheesh, don’t have to get all worked up over us being late, we couldn’t help global warming if even if we wanted to.” I said.

“Actually Gerard… we could—“Mikee said but I cut her off before she pointed out a mistake I made.

“Quiet Mikee.” I tell her.

“Ugh, fine.” she says, rolling her eyes and folding her arms.

“Abi, stop staring.” Nadine whispers to her friend.

“I can’t stop Nadine… he’s just so… so… swoon…” Abi said, turning to her friend with a desperate look of help to get her mind off Brendon even for just a minuet.

“It’s okay Abi, just calm down, try to focus your eyes on something else.”

“Like?”

“Like… um… this magazine! Here you go Abi.” Nadine said, giving Abi an anime magazine she brought along and giving it to her friend.

“Ooh, there’s Love Hina in it.” Abi said, suddenly getting interested in the magazine.

“So Bob, which one of these girls are yours?” Brendon asked.

“Excuse me?” Bob said, raising an eyebrow.

“I mean, which one of them is your relative.” Brendon straightened out.

“Oh, this one here.” Bob said, placing a hand on Abi’s shoulder making her look up.

“Huh?” she said.

“I see, so you’re Bob’s… niece?” Brendon asked. Abi had a look on her face that looked as if she was pulled into a dream, she turned to Nadine.

“Is he…” she said but Nadine didn’t need her to finish for she already knew what Abi was going to ask.

“Yes you idiot, he’s talking to you.” she said.

“Oh um… eheh… yeah, I’m his niece, name’s Abi, you’re Brendon Urie.” she said, smiling so she could hide the fact that she was embarrassed. Brendon chuckled a little as he offered his hand to her so they could shake hands; Abi seemed to be hesitant since it was her first time meeting someone she liked for so long in person. Nadine elbowed the girl hard to make her snap out of it, Abi chuckled nervously and shook hands with Brendon. “Sorry about that.” she said.

“It’s okay, nice to meet you Abi, since you know me already I don’t have to introduce myself do I?” he asked.

“No, it’s okay, I’ve… been a real fan of you guys… you don’t know how happy I am to meet you in person.” Abi said.

“Cool, I hope throughout the tour we could get to know each other a bit.” at this a pink tinge appeared on Abi’s cheeks.

“Sure.” she said. Nadine elbows Mikee so she could see the scene the two were making, the two both squeal silently and excitedly seeing their friend socialize with a guy she liked.

“If only Anna were here to see this…” she told the shorter girl.

“Yeah…” she said.

“They’ve been gone a while now…” Ray said.

“Yeah, it’s doesn’t take that long to get a bottle of water.” Spencer said.

“Or to get a bag from the lobby.” Bob said. Thinking that something had happened to Anna, Ryan and especially Mikey is making me start to worry.

“Something’s wrong…” Frankie said.

Mikey’s POV:

The three of us have been sitting here for a long time already, I wasn’t taking track of the time because I was too busy trying to keep awake. Anna was sitting on the corner next to the control panel biting her fingernails; Ryan was just leaning on the wall to the other side of the control panel pressing the button in a tired way.

“We’ve been in here for ages! They haven’t found us yet and I’m going to go crazy any minuet now if I stay here any longer!” Anna said.

“Anna, chill, we’ll get out.” I try to tell her.

“How could a claustrophobe ‘chill’ in a place like this?! We’re going to die here I just know it!” she said.

“Hey.” Ryan said, putting a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. She turned to him and he gave her a reassuring smile that was sure to make her calm down. “We’ll get out of here, don’t worry.” he said. Anna blushed a bit as she looked down and sighed.

“All right.” she said.

Gerard’s POV:

Jon had walked out of the room for a bit to inform the maintenance about the missing people; we just waited for the results. When he came back we all looked up to hear what he had to say.

“It seems that the elevator they used was dysfunctional, in other words they’re in an elevator jam and will be stuck there until the maintenance fixes it.” he said.

“At least we know where they are.” Spencer said.

“You guys kidding?! They could suffocate in there!” Nadine said.

“Lets go with the fixer dude, maybe we could help.” Abi said.

“Yeah, come on.” I said, we all got up from where we were sitting and went over to where that dude was fixing some box thingy of the elevator.

“Oh hey you guys, don’t worry, the wire’s just got all messed up, I can fix this but it’ll take a bit of a long time.” he said.

“Hey look, there’s that sound box thing, can we contact them through that right?” I ask.

“Yeah, want to?” the dude said.

“Just to make sure they’re okay.” I tell him.

“Okay then.” he said and switched the sound box on, but before we could say anything to the guys in there we were already hearing things.

“Hey! What the fuck are you doing?!” we hear Anna shout.

“Just calm down for once! It’s not like it’s going to hurt or anything.” Mikey said.

“Aaaaaah!” Ryan groaned. We all exchanged looks; ideas were starting to get into our heads from what we were hearing.

“Ow! Ryan! That hurt!” Mikey said.

“Sorry, got excited.” Ryan responded. Mikee tried to hold back from squealing or laughing or whatever.

“What are they going in there?” she said with an obvious smile.

“You pushing it too hard you idiot!” Anna said.

“Well sorry! My ass still hurts because of Ryan!” Mikey said.

“I said I was sorry!” Ryan said.

“Oh dear God, what are they doing in there?” Spencer said.

Mikey’s POV:

All three of us are starting to lose their sanity. We were all pressing the 5 button out of desperation though we know that plan’s not going to work very well. Ryan accidentally elbowed me, causing me to fall on my ass in the elevator’s floor, which hurt because I hit it hard. Anna kept on cursing and stuff, which isn’t exactly doing any good to us being stuck in the elevator.

“Maybe we should try pressing another button.” Anna said.

“How will that help?” I ask her.

“Maybe if the 5 button doesn’t work the others will, we just have to press another one.” she said, Ryan and I gave her looks. “All right, it’s a stupid idea I know, just forget all about it.” she said in defeat.

“No… wait, it might work.” Ryan said.

“What?” I said, turning to him. I repeat; what?

“Maybe Anna’s right.” he said.

“Excuse me, but has the elevator music gone into your head?” Anna said.

“No, well we won’t know until we tried, let’s just do it.” he said, I just shrug.

“Oh well, if it doesn’t work we could all just die here anyway, we never even got to Spain yet.” Anna said.

Gerard’s POV:

We just continue to keep our ears open for anything else strange things they were saying to indicate what they were doing in there. I could already tell what was in the girls’ minds, Ryan and Mikey going yaoi on each other. In the other guys’ heads… I don’t even want to mention it. I try to not imagine Mikey and Ryan just doing that on an elevator where there’s a girl watching them, it’s just indecent, even Mikey and I don’t do it in a public place.

Well a jammed elevator is not exactly public but still, plus Mikey and Ryan just met each other it person, and Mikey has me. There’s something else going on in there, I do not want to think what the others are thinking.

“Ooh… live yaoi…” Mikee says.

“Tough luck Nadine, looks like the guy you like is gay.” Abi said.

“He’s not, come on it’s not like he’s going to go yaoi on a guy he just met with Anna in there.” Nadine said.

“You’re half-true about that…” I mutter lowly to myself. It’s true that he won’t just do it with an anonymous dude with a girl in there, but it’s not true that he’s not gay.

“I don’t know Nadine, from what we’re hearing something’s definitely going on in there.” Frankie said.