Status: Done, not at all satisfied. I had more planned for these two, but after 2-3 years it's just not coming together anymore. Crappy ending, I'm sorry.

Misconnected

Chapter nine

Part nine:

"Congratulations! " Ville said hugging me. They finally were able to get to me, I was swamped with press questions, the second I stepped off the floor with that medal. I winced. He felt it. "What’s the matter? " He asked concerned. I grinned sheepishly, still on the hype of winning. "Didn’t quite land the way I should on that last slam.. " Ryan spoke up. "Yeah, about that! " He slapped me over the head. "What were you thinking! That was at least a six metre drop! " I chuckled softly. "Sorry Indy.. didn’t mean to scare you.. " Bam laughed. "Pretty cool if you ask me.. "He said winking at me. I grinned. "Thank you! At least someone appreciates it! " Ryan sighed and shook his head. Ville came walking back with a medic behind him. Huh? Wait, did he even leave? "Figured you’d want to have that checked out.. " He said pointing to my wrist. I only now looked at it for the first time. It was completely purple. I gasped. "Shit, maybe that double black flip wasn’t such a good idea.. " I mumbled looking at it.

"Okay, so it’s only a sprain! " I said laughing once we were in the car. "Yeah, almost broken! " Ryan yelled, obviously fed up with me. "Key word being almost.. " I said with a grin. Bam laughed at my remark. "I like you, you have my kind of logics! " He said with a grin. Ryan said something, but the sound of his voice was drowned out by a fire truck that passed us. I shivered. "Ah I hate those things.. " I said closing my eyes and shaking my head a little. Bam laughed awkwardly. "I think you’re going to hate them a lot more.. Isn’t that your hotel? " He said pointing out in front of us. I gasped. The hotel I was staying at was completely on fire, flames coming out everywhere. "You have to be kidding me.. " I said choking up. I was deadly afraid of fire.. and now all my stuff was gone all because of my biggest fear. What was close to becoming a phobia..
"No way.. " I mumbled, looking at my floor crumbling off the hotel as a stale cookie. "Ehh, Bam.. let’s just go to my house okay? " Ville said seeing my expression. He nodded and we silently drove towards Ville’s place.. After a few minutes I realised how stupid I was being. "Guys.. no one died.. I’m sorry i’m being so freaky about this, I’m just deadly afraid of fire.. " Goosebumps formed on my skin and Ville noticed, he laid a comforting hand on my arm and rubbed his thumb over it gently. I smiled up at him. "That’s understandable sweetheart.. It’s scary how much damage it can do.. But you are welcome to stay with me.. The guys are too, so you aren’t the only one.. " I smiled. "You don’t have to Vi-" Ryan cut me off. "Siri! Yeah! Now we can have a sleepover again! " He smiled and jumped in his seat. The other guys just rolled their eyes at him. I smiled. "Okay, I guess I’m staying too.. "

"Here is your room.. " Ville said leading me to one of the guest rooms. I smiled. "Thank you so much Ville.. I owe you.. " He shook his head. "It’s fine Siri, I like company.. " He smiled and left me alone in the room. That solitude of course didn’t last long, Ryan burst through my door. "I still can’t believe my best friend is the world champion dancing! " I laughed. He could always make me smile. He hugged the crap out of me. "We’re going out to celebrate tonight! " He said jumping up. The other guys cheered. The american guys that is.. Ville just watched in amusement. I slowly raised my hand. "Ehr.. guys? Ville.. mostly..? " They all looked at me. "Could we do a little shopping first? Seeing as I only have the clothes I have on now..? " Ryan looked at me pleadingly. "Why Ville mostly? Aren’t we important enough!? " I raised an eyebrow. "Do you speak finnish..? " He grinned. "That’s what I thought. " Ville laughed and stood up, he held his arm out for me. "Shall we go then? The night’s not far away. " I nodded and took his arm. The guys followed out behind us, whispering to themselves, I couldn’t really hear them.

"Isn’t this fun!? " Ryan screamed like a little schoolgirl. We were in a club near Ville’s house. It was incredibly crowded, but that’s what the club scene is about. I smiled and nodded. "I’m going to dance.. will you guys find a booth and a red wine for me? " Ryan rolled his eyes and smiled. "As if you didn’t do that enough! But heck yeah, go for it! " He pushed me into the crowd and I laughed, he really hadn’t changed much since he was a kid. I moved with the crowd until I found a spot to dance in. It was Hip hop, a lot different from what I had danced to the past few months. But it was a welcome change.. I let my body move to the contagious beat and closed my eyes.

~Ville’s POV~
"Well, go dance with her! " Novak said almost pushing me out of my seat at our booth. I shook my head. "Seriously, I don’t do well at dancing.. and especially not with a girl who just won the world freaking championships. " They all rolled there eyes. *cough*"Pansy! "*cough* Bam said with a grin. I just shook my head and took another swig of my beer. My eyes automatically wondered back to the spot where Siri stood dancing. They widened a little as I saw that a guy approached her and started grinding with her. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw that she declined. "You still with us Ville? Keep on breathing buddy.. " Novak said grinning. I blushed lightly. I hadn’t noticed that I was holding my breath the entire time.

~Your POV~
I’ve been staying at Villes house for about a week and a half now. The press thing have finally started slowing down. I can’t believe the amount of interviews I’ve done lately.. The guys where out at the studio with Ville’s band, trying to record some songs for the new album. They let me sleep in, because I came home rather late last night. Well, everyone but Bam wanted to let me sleep in. He was a fun guy.. he made me laugh, just like Ryan did. But I was thankful they had kept him off this morning, I was beat. It was now four in the afternoon. I finished my e mail to Stacey. She was ecstatic that I had won, and found my performance on youtube. She told me she had showed it to every nurse who set foot in her room. I smiled at that, she was the sweetest girl I’ve ever met. I decided to make some dinner for when the guys would be home, as a thank you to Ville for letting me stay here. During the cooking I sang quietly to myself. Just because I promised myself I wouldn’t sing for public again, didn’t mean I didn’t like it. I had a song stuck in my head, Ville played it for me the other night. I hummed the tunes and made up my own words for it. It slowly but surely flowed over in a my chemical romance song I knew by heart. I’m not okay, I promise. I stood in the kitchen and was singing quite loud. I heard a soft tick behind me, but it was enough to scare me and stop singing. Ville stood leaning against the doorway with a gentle smile on his face. "That was beautiful darling.. Where did you get that talent..? " He asked, truly amazed. I blushed and looked down. I shrugged and felt tears already sting my eyes. "It’s a long story.. not a happily ever after one either.. " I said softly. He approached me, and his eyes widened a little as he saw the tears in my eyes. "I’m sorry.. I didn’t know.. " He said stuttering a little. "Do you want to tell me..? " He asked tilting my head up to face him. I stayed silent and looked behind him, he took the hint. "The guys are getting take-out.. we didn’t know you were cooking.. " I nodded.. It stayed silent again. I knew he was curious about why I was crying. "Can we sit down..? " He smiled and led me to "my" room. He closed the door and sat next to me on the bed. "You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to you know.. Just know I’m always willing to listen.. " He said stroking my hand with his thumb. I took a deep breath and started talking.

Slowly but surely the story came out. I told him everything. Simply because I felt good around him, and once I started talking about it, it was hard to stop again.. He took my hand in his now and then, or stroked my hair. When I finished I let out a sob. "Wow.. " He mumbled softly. "That’s quite the history you’ve got there.. " I nodded. "I know.. " Was the simple whisper that came out. I was glad I told him, our bond has only grown stronger lately, and I think this will only help increase that..

~Bam’s POV~
"I’m telling you dude, they are perfect for each other.. they both think way to much.. and have you seen the way he looks at her? " I whispered to Dunn. Both our ears were pressed against the door of Siri’s room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Love is blind will be another few days I think.. but i'll try :)
Hope you like! :)
-XOXO