When It All Falls Apart

FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER! SO LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT GOOD AND BAD. ALSO I DO NOT OWN JONATHAN COOK OR FOREVER THE SICKEST KIDS AND THE FAMILY IS ACTUALLY BASED OFF OF MINE. ALSO THE TITLE IS FROM THE SONG WHEN IT ALL FALLS APART BY THE VERONICA'S AND THE CHAPTER TITLES ALSO BELONG TO FTSK THANK YOU!- annieDUHH

When 15 year Annie is forced to move to Texas with her family after a family tragedy who will be there to pick her up when she falls?

Annie DeGross- 15 years old shoulder lenght brown hair, brown eyes, semi tan skin, small, Jonathan's new neighbor, family: Mom, Alex, MaryBeth, and Patrick.

Alex DeGross- 19 years old, dark short hair, hazel/green eyes, tall, kinda protective of his two younger sisters, loves to play jazz music, Annie's older brother.

MaryBeth DeGross- 17 years old, short black hair, tan skin, brown eyes, tall, Annie and hers relationship is nice then not nice (more explained in the story), gets jealous of Annie easily, Annie's older sister.

Patrick DeGross- 9 years old, short blond- brown hair, tan skin, hazel/green eyes, short, talks to much, loves to eat, follows Annie around, (not in the story to much right now but might be later on), Annie's younger brother.

Jonathan cook- you should already know about him and the rest of the band but some additional stuff. 15 years old, tall, Annie's neighbor, angry easily, and likes Annie.

The only other thing you need to know about the guys is that Caleb likes to flirt with Annie a lot but doesn't like her cause Jonathan does.
  1. The Way She Moves
    new state, new house, new friends?
  2. I Wanted Her to Stay Awhile
  3. She's showing signs, emotion as she wipes the slee
    unexpected faces and new friends?
  4. I could get through this I can get through this
    will MaryBeth embarrass her sister once again?