Goodbye's Are Meant for Lonely People Standing in the Rain

I do not own Nick Jonas, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, the Jonas Brothers, or any music that is used in this story. I do, however, own the storyline, and the writing.

Quick Review

"Here babe, you'll be more comfy here." Nick said as he sat her down on the couch. Andrea nodded.
"Baby?" Nick said after he sat down and she put her head in his lap.
"Yeah?" She asked looking up at him.
"Do you think that maybe, I could have possibly, you know?" Andrea looked at him, she didn't know what he was talking about. What was he talking about?
"You could have what?" She asked as she grabbed his hand.
"You know, gotten you um." Nick stopped and scratched the back of his head. He gulped.
"Pregnant?" He paused and gulped again.
"I mean those are the signs, you have been throwing up; morning sickness, exhaustion." Nick sighed.
"We weren't careful enough. I'm so sorry baby doll." Nick said rubbing her head.
"Nick, we don't know that I am fore sure. I mean, yes those are signs that I may be, but its not like fore sure." Andrea paused.
"Nick, I think we need a test." She said as she looked up at him, he nodded.
"Yeah." Nick placed his hand on her stomach.
"I thought you used protection though?" She asked as she played with his hand.
"I did, the first time, but not the second, I should have though, I'm so, so sorry." Nick said as he kissed her hand.
"Baby, It's alright. We can get through this. I guess we should go get a test though." Nick nodded as Andrea got up off the couch and walked to the door, Nick following behind.

They went to the local grocery store. Andrea and Nick walked in hand in hand, Andrea was in her pajamas and one of Nick's shirts. They went down the isle and Nick's eyes widened.
"Gah, there are so many!" he exclaimed as he looked over the many shelves of pregnancy tests.
"Mmhmm." Andrea was looking over them all finding the one she wanted, she grabbed it and her and Nick walked to the front of the store.
"Nick, I didn't bring any money." Andrea remembered as she was waiting in line.
"Don't worry about it. I got it." He said as they moved up in the line. She placed the box and a bottle of water on the check out belt and waited. Nick paid and they walked out of the store, back to Nick's car. They made it to Andrea's house and she walked into the bathroom. She peed on the stick and walked out.

"What does it say?!" Nick asked as she opened the door. Andrea laughed, sure she was a little scared, but if she was pregnant, then she'd have to accept and deal with it.
"It's not time yet." She said as she walked over to Nick.

They waited for what felt like Eternity, before Andrea walked over to the bathroom, and picked up the test...