Nick Jonas: Dealing with life, fame and popularity.

Nick Jonas: Dealing with life, fame and popularity. Nicholas Jerry Jonas Miller, born September 16th, 1992 in Dallas, Texas. You may know him as Nick Jonas, guitarist and vocalist of world wide known band, The Jonas Brothers. A boy who has gone through illnesses, fame, rejection and love.

Everything started when Denise Miller and Kevin Paul Jonas Sr. gave life to this creature, adding another family member next to Joseph Jonas and Paul Kevin Jonas II. Later on giving birth to Franklin Jonas.

Nick Jonas’s career was discovered at the age of six, while he waited for her mother to get her hair cut. His singing was indescribably amazing and he was referred to a professional show business manager. At the age of seven, he was all the way up to Broadway, acting in several plays including, A Christmas Carol, Annie Get Your Gun, Beauty and the Beast, Les Misérables, The Sound Of Music and Paper Mill Playhouse.

Six years later at the age of thirteen, Jonas was diagnosed with Diabetes Type 1. Since then, it’s mandatory for him to wear an OmniPod insulin pump to help him manage his condition. After being diagnosed, he developed a Change For The Children Foundation, he’s goal to raise money and awareness for diabetes. Giving him the opportunity to meet the President Barack Obama and talk at the 2009 Children's Congress.

When he was eleven years old, he released a Self titled album, Nicholas Jonas as a solo artist. Including religious songs like, Dear God and Joy To The World. In 2006 Joseph, Paul Kevin II and Nicholas formed a band named The Jonas Brothers, releasing their first album, It’s About Time, being just a “limited release” of 50,000 copies. Later in early 2007, the band was sadly and ultimately dropped by Columbia Records.

After sadness and disappointment, they were signed by Hollywood Records, giving them the opportunity of appearing in commercials, releasing their second album Jonas Brothers and continuing with A Little Bit Longer and Lines, Vines And Trying Times. Now a days, The Jonas Brothers have toured the world, and are famously known as a pop/rock band of pure and responsible brothers.

Looking back to Nick Jonas, in early 2010 he visited Tennessee while taking a break from the band. Starting up his own solo-side project called Nick Jonas And The Administration, releasing their first single ‘Who I Am’. Later embarking on a Who I Am Tour with his Administration. Consisting of 22 dates starting in Dallas, Texas. That was for him, a dream come true.

In time Nick Jonas has a Disney Channel show J.O.N.A.S, collaborated with his brothers, where he stars as ‘Nick Lucas', a young boy who is part of a band that wants to keep their life real and don’t let fame change it. On June 2010 he made his way to play on Les Misérables for the second time, this time with a major role as Marius.

Right now, Jonas embarks on a third World Tour with fellow brothers, Demi Lovato and cast of the movie Camp Rock, a Disney Channel Original Movie where his brothers and him starred, now leading to a sequel.

I think this is not the entire life of young Nicholas Jerry Jonas Miller. There are so much more things he has done in life, and hopefully much more he has yet to accomplish. Going through illnesses, fame, popularity, rejection and then rise up again is a big step. I believe he has his entire life ahead of him and if he gives proper use to it he will be a huge part of history.

Oh, and I forgot. That’s why Nick Jonas is my hero.

Sources

Nick Jonas on Wikipedia
http://www.jonasbrothers.com

Latest articles