Casey Anthony

Casey Anthony For weeks now my Senior Government class has been following the case of the missing three year old girl, Casey Anthony.

Surprisingly enough, her mother, Caylee, is the lead suspect. Caylee is now in jail, charged with her daughters murder, though no body has yet been found.

Up to now, the most widely held hypothesis of what happened to Caylee is her mother, wanting to live the "party" life, attempted to sedate her child with a lethal dose of chloroform and hid the body in her the trunk of her car. She eventually disposed of the body in a yet to be revealed location.

Casey was last seen in June, and her mother didn't report her missing until mid July. Casey is presumed dead by the authorities. Their are text messages recorded of her saying how much she hated her young daughter, and wanted to be rid of her. Caylee's mother called the police and said the car smelled like 'there's been a damn dead body" in it.

And the most crucial piece of information: A hair of Casey's found in the trunk of her mothers car that showed signs of decomposition.

The evidence is just piled against her. Her lawyer spoke today, saying they were pushing a speedy trial. If she were innocent, would they not want to wait and see if Casey turned up? It seems like they're pushing the trial up to avoid Casey's body being found, thus proving that the mother did, in fact, kill her.

It seems that all the evidence points to Caylee being the murderer.

Latest articles