Two Dogs Set on Fire

Two Dogs Set on Fire Several witnesses saw two dogs running through a residential area of Dallas, Texas, and their entire bodies were completely engulfed in flames.

Among the witnesses, two were children who were left traumatized by the event. "I heard a whole lot of screaming, like a dog was crying. I looked out the window and saw a ball of fire," says witness Shun Hickman.

The two dogs were a male and a female, both who suffered from excruciating burns and pain. Someone made a 911 call and the fire was extinguished from the dogs, however it was too late to save them. The dogs were euthanized shortly after being brought into the station to prevent unnecessary suffering. Animal advocate Jonnie England stated that the female dog's face "was practically burned off."

The police traced the two dogs to an undisclosed address where they seized six other pit bulls, however the owners have not been arrested as investigation is still pending. None of the suspects under investigation have made any statements or comments to the press. The suspects are allegedly teenagers, a fifteen year old and a seventeen year old were seen running from the scene of the crime after watching the dogs run down the street.

Latest articles