Bearded Man To Give Birth?

Bearded Man To Give Birth? A BLOKE with a beard sent shockwaves round the world yesterday when he announced: “I’m PREGNANT.”

He revealed he is due to give birth on July 3.

And he told how he was fertilised using donor sperm because his wife Nancy cannot have children.American Thomas - a transsexual who was actually born female - admitted that his amazing pregnancy would create “legal, political and social unknowns”. But in a real-life echo of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s 1994 film Junior, Thomas vowed to carry on living as a man even while his baby bump is growing.

He added: “I will be my daughter’s father, and Nancy will be her mother. We will be a family.” Thomas is legally a man after undergoing a sex change, even though he kept his female reproductive organs. He and his wife were desperate to start a family after ten years together, but Nancy, 45, had had a hysterectomy after health problems 20 years ago.

So Thomas, who had chest reconstruction surgery and testosterone therapy for his sex change, stopped the hormone injections and his periods returned. A year later he fell pregnant with twins using donor sperm, but lost the babies after developing life-threatening complications.

He became pregnant again five months ago, and his doctors now expect him to give birth to a healthy baby girl.

And Thomas revealed his wife’s family are in for a shock because they have no idea he was born female. Thomas said even his own family had failed to support him after he lost the twins.

He revealed: “When my brother found out he said, ‘It’s a good thing that happened. Who knows what kind of monster it would have been’.”

Thomas went on: “I am so lucky to have such a loving, supportive wife.

Before undergoing his sex change, Thomas was a lesbian called Tracy LaGondino.

Latest articles