14 Year Old Flushes Baby Down Toliet?

14 Year Old Flushes Baby Down Toliet? On Wednesday April 2, 2008, a fourteen year old girl gave birth in the bathroom of Cedar Bayou Jr. High School in Baytown, Texas. However, after giving birth the teenager allegedly then attempted to flush newborn infant down the toilet, causing it to die of drowning.

Authorities were called at 10:51am by the school to investigate a possible miscarriage, however what they found turned out to be a much more complex situation. According to some sources, the teenager reported the event to her counselor and she admitted to having attempted to flush the newborn down the toilet. Other sources state that the girl was discovered by other students when they heard a baby crying in the bathroom.

Other than the girl herself, it would appear that no one was aware of the fact that the girl was pregnant, including her parents and school staff. This is somewhat shocking, seeing as how the baby was at full term, meaning she would have visibly been pregnant. Currently she has released no statements and is being hospitalized in Jacinto Methodist Hospital. She is due to be released Friday.

The teenager could face charges. It is possible that she could be tried as an adult in court even though she is only 14, and it is believed that investigators will be treating this case as a homicide. However, that could easily change as new details of the case are discovered.

The event has shaken many of the students attending the school, and counselors have been working with other students attending the school to help them cope and deal with the incident that occurred at their school yesterday. A letter was sent home with students directed at parents explaining all the available details of the case.

Latest articles