Play the Game

Play the Game We all dream. At night, sweating and trying to squash a giant beetle led by an everlasting yet vicious concept - “Squash or be squashed”, during the day - picturing the wedding day, planning a never seen and never experienced birthday party. Whatever floats our boats. Your boat. But the fact is that we dream.

Some dream of moving to Florida, moving to Miami, feeling the sun rays caressing their cheeks. Some dream of solving real crimes, reciting that Miranda's thing -

“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you...”

Well, some dream of both of the mentioned above. At the same time. For all of you glued to a TV, absorbing every move of the CSI: Miami crew, I have a present awaiting.

The real one.

If you can't get enough of Horatio and his weird yet legendary quirks, if you've missed his orange hair waving in the Miami wind, numerous of victims he has infused hope into and numerous of criminals he made do their time, I congratulate to you. You must be “Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true...” Soon, you'll be able to make your dreams come true, under the rainbow. Or with no rainbows included at all.

This is a scenario. Last year, Gamesoft created a game called Special Crime Unit: Blood On Campus which was similar to the CSI shows. The game’s major success left everyone breathless. A few meetings, interviews and handshakes resulted in a new game based on CSI: Miami. Ta-da.

Do you know what that means? Stop hitting the roof and going berserk; drink a glass of water and relax. Your mobile phone may become richer for some new inhabitants. No, I’m not talking about new songs and texts that reside on your playing lists and inboxes. I’m talking about the Miami crew - mister Horatio and his sunglasses, Calleigh, Latino forensic Delko and doctor Alexx Woods. They are all present in the game.

If you have ever dreamed of being a Horatio’s sidekick, visiting crime scenes and actually solving a murder - this is your fine chance. I must warn those who fear blood. Folks, beside collecting and analyzing evidence, you must attend autopsies. Until the game becomes available for download, take some vitamins - A, B, C, D, B1… You must not be weak. It is not allowed to an investigator of the death of a woman found on South Beach.

Get ready. Horatio and his crew have never been closer. For some, they will never be close enough - you, I-want-them-close people should unite, toast to black sunglasses and solving crimes. And keep dreaming, searching for the rainbow.

Latest articles