Throw Away Your Gin and Juice - Snoop Dogg's Gone Country

Throw Away Your Gin and Juice - Snoop Dogg's Gone Country On Friday June 13, 2008 at 8PM Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy's new television show premiered on MTV with the promise of actual music videos.

But what was the real shock? Snoop Dogg's country performance.

Snoop Dogg himself launched his new song titled "My Medicine" on FNMTV; as Panic (/!) At The Disco, The Ting Tings, Flo Rida, and The Pussycat Dolls also performed one of their own songs.

His new choice of music has been varied by many fans as well as non-fans.

Some of the fans praise his efforts:

"I am just gonna say...period...nobody has nuts as steel to do this. After you recorded "Gin and Juice", you gotta REALLY REALLY BE A LEGEND. And with that being said, This is freakin' hot! I actually think he pulled it off! GO SNOOP! (Yes...nobody is going to show him love for this...but I did) ".

And, well, some bluntly don't:

"What is this? This is not the Snoop I remember. No, no, no, no! It is country! EW".

"That was a waste of time. I watched all of 40 seconds of it and hated it. Sorry snoop, I'm a big fan but this was not my favorite".

Nevertheless, in the end it is not the opinions that matter, but the ratings.

We'll see what the world thinks when this gangster rap turned country musician when his new album comes out.

Latest articles