Britney Spears Loses Custody

Britney Spears Loses Custody The ongoing custody battle between Kevin Federline and Britney Spears ended today. Judge Scott Gordon ordered that she handed over her kids, Sean Preston and Jayden James, to her ex-husband.

Hours after handing over her children she headed down the strip and into her favorite tanning salon before heading out for a night on the town.

Friends and family are worried that she might do something silly and her mother Lynne was still desperately trying to contact her yesterday.

The decision was made after Britney ignored all the orders laid out for her. It was said that she would meet a drugs councilor, undergo drug testing, take parenting classes and drive her sons with a valid Californian license.

Federline's lawyer supplied photos of Brit driving her sons around with no license - putting them in danger. Later she drove until running out of gas.

A source close to Federline claimed:

"This is a huge victory for him. Britney never thought she would lose the children and it has been a shock to her. He is delighted and thinks they are a lot safer with him now."

Federline had compiled a dossier of her alleged bad behavior in a bid to win full custody of the two boys.

Latest articles