Avenged Sevenfold Set Date For New DVD Release.

Avenged Sevenfold Set Date For New DVD Release. Orange County rockers Avenged Sevenfold may have just gotten off their co-headlining spot on the Rockstar Taste Of Chaos tour, but by no means are they taking a break.

The official band website has just announced that the CD and DVD entitled Live in LBC & Diamonds in the Rough will be released on Spetember 16th, 2008.

The CD will include various never-before-heard b-sides, as well as exclusive covers and remixes. The DVD will feature the April 10th headlining show at the Long Beach Arena during the TOC tour.

The DVD was directed by Core Entertainment's Rafa Alcantara, who was also involved with working on the band's 2007 road documentary All Excess.

Track Listing

CD

  1. Demons
  2. Girl I Know
  3. Crossroads
  4. Flash of the Blade
  5. Until the End
  6. Tension
  7. Walk
  8. The Fight
  9. Dancing Dead
  10. Almost Easy (Remix)
  11. Afterlife (Alternate version)

DVD

  1. Critical Acclaim
  2. Second Heartbeat
  3. Afterlife
  4. Beast and Harlot
  5. Scream
  6. Seize the Day
  7. Walk
  8. Bat Country
  9. Almost Easy
  10. Gunslinger
  11. Unholy Confessions
  12. A Little Piece of Heaven

After finishing their UK tour with metal legends Iron Maiden, Avenged Sevenfold will headline a short tour in early September, and then co-headline a tour with Buckcherry, which will kick off in mid-September. Dates are still being announced. This is sure to be good.

Latest articles