Clay Aiken a Father

Clay Aiken a Father Clay Aiken's mother reported that he was a father on a radio station, near Raleigh, North Carolina.

Parker Foster Aiken was born at 8:08 in the morning on August 8th at an unknown location. Later that morning his mother reported the birth to WRAL. His friend and producer, Jaymes Foster also helped welcome the child into the world.

The baby was said to have dark hair, about nineteen inches long, as well as weighing about 6 pounds and 2 ounces.

Several rumors start in May, along with one that stated the pregnancy was conceived by artificial insemination. It's also been going around about different rumors involving his sexuality, in which he's shied away from since.

"Knowing who I'm dating and what kind of cereal I eat ain't gonna benefit anybody else. That kind of thing is not important." An answer from one of his interviews in 2006.

"I think there's a distinction," he continued. "People have different opinions on that type of thing. I told you what mine is, and I think for each person, you do what's right for you. For me, part of the reason that I have anxiety is the fact that I feel like people are always staring at me. So it's important for me to make sure that I have my friends and vacation, and what I do at home with my family and that type of thing stays private."

Clay and Jaymes have said they plan on raising the child together, they both met back when Clay was a contestant on "American Idol," an American television show. David Foster is Jaymes's brother.

Latest articles