Unearth to Tour in Support of New Album

Unearth to Tour in Support of New Album On October 1st, Boston metal act, Unearth, will set out on a month long tour to promote upcoming album, The March. Supporting acts include Protest the Hero, The Acacia Strain, Gwen Stacy, and White Chapel. The tour will start in Baltimore, Maryland and end in New York City on October 30th.

A preview of the first single off the 'mind-blowing' new album is available on Metal Blade's website. Also availalbe is a deal for die-hard fans. The band has made available through Ticketmaster, a ticket and CD-preorder bundle. Included in the bundle is early entrance tickets to meet the band, an autographed poster available the day of the show, and a pre-order of The March to be shipped out on October 9th. If you're unable to attend any shows, but are interested in the album, other pre-order bundles are available. This includes a CD with autographed booklet or the CD plus the band's DVD Alive From the Apocalypse.

This upcoming tour promises to be a ton of fun, whether you're already a fan of the band, or you're looking for a new band to show you a good time. Unearth is always a band that puts on a good show, full of rock and roll spontaneity. For a full list of dates and sneak peeks into the recording process, visit the band's myspace.

Latest articles