Tokio Hotel-Fake? - Comments

  • jagk bassam barakat

    jagk bassam barakat (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    you can tell when they sign things for fans and whatnot, especially bill, the smiles they give are as genuine as anything.
    August 16th, 2009 at 06:15pm
  • itsKatastrophe.

    itsKatastrophe. (145)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I don't really like them, but I don't hate them either. I don't think they're faking anything. Just like anyone else you would be able to tell, it's called body language. And ever if they are faking, they're getting paid more than all these people who are bitching about them. Honestly, if you don't like them, just don't pay them any mind. And who really give a shit if bill's gay. Does it have an overwhelming affect on your like? Probably not. I hope he is so I can see all their little fangirls cry :)
    July 20th, 2009 at 10:46pm
  • Sakky

    Sakky (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    I totally agree that Tokio Hotel are fakes (: No offence.But really as soon as I heard that "they are awesome" I clicked on one of their songs and they sounded like shit! I personally do not know how people like them*no offence again* But yeah,I do think they are in it for the wealth and fame.Thats just my opinion AND please dont bitch at me for what I said (: everyone has their opinion
    July 17th, 2009 at 03:10am
  • Audrey Augusta

    Audrey Augusta (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    'Fall Out Boy or My Chemical Romance are twice as big as them, and they have girlfriends/wives.'
    ^ I totally agree. Pete & Gerard both have kids, as well.

    TH aren't hugely fake, but the are becoming more of a commercial band.
    May 29th, 2009 at 10:54am
  • Liebelori_23

    Liebelori_23 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Germany
    dude, bill is NOT gay, theres even a video interview where they ask bill if hes gay, and he of course saide "NO, i am not gay, and it would be asham because theres a lot of pretty girls out there" heres the link! PROOF!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aG0gpvSYA8
    May 23rd, 2009 at 05:17am
  • Saccharose

    Saccharose (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    United States
    "one of their setlists was on perez hilton.
    it showed when to turn the mic on and when to turn the music on.
    so apparently in the states they dont even play/sing their own music.

    huh."

    -Slow Down Sisky

    most places make the artists do that. they don't have a choice.
    though, at their concerts it is guaranteed live.

    and you all with the sole reason for him being fake being because of how much he talks about love. you need to read up on their culture and how relationships are formed in their culture. you'd be damn surprised how different it is. and how difficult it would be with his career now.
    May 11th, 2009 at 10:30pm
  • TheInevitable

    TheInevitable (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Bill has denied being gay numerous times.
    he isn't. He wears make-up and people still listen to TH, so if he was gay, I'm sure he would say so. The boy obviously has NO self-assurance issues.

    Bill also hasn't has a girlfriend in so long, because he finds it hard to be sure that they love him for him, and not his fame. If you were rich/famous/popular, would you not be afraid that someone was simply using you?


    And oh, yes. I'm so sure that for SEVEN years, they have been talking about how glad they are to be here today and how much they love their fans and such and what this song/ music video means to them...but don't really care.

    Eventually, they'd run out of ways to say they love everyone and you would be able to TELL if they could not care less about the music.


    Is everyone extremely famous fake then?

    I haven't had a boyfriend in a long time, because I don't want one, I don't care for the drama now, and I am not interested in anyone that I know. Once I meet someone I deem worthy of a relationship, I will date them.

    Why should Bill date some random chick to prove to the world that he is not gay?
    Rediculous.
    March 1st, 2009 at 11:54pm
  • Slow Down Sisky

    Slow Down Sisky (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    one of their setlists was on perez hilton.
    it showed when to turn the mic on and when to turn the music on.
    so apparently in the states they dont even play/sing their own music.

    huh.
    December 14th, 2008 at 03:49am
  • Fine.China

    Fine.China (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Fake is an understatement!
    December 11th, 2008 at 11:56pm
  • stefxtrainwreck

    stefxtrainwreck (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Also; about the gay thing. I have some gay friends who say they're straight everyday. They have to, we live in a complicated society. They can't deal with what they're family or friends will say of them. And for Bill [if he's really gay] it's what people all over the world will say. I think he would have came out by now though if he was, I mean he wears makeup and a lot of people mistaken him for a girl, so if he could do that then I think he would admit he's gay.
    November 11th, 2008 at 11:53pm
  • stefxtrainwreck

    stefxtrainwreck (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I wouldn't care if Bill was gay, that doesn't interfere with their music. I have strong beliefs for gay rights and everything. And I don't think Bill should be with anyone but Tom xD. But still, even if they are 'fake' they make some kick ass music. I don't believe it, I mean yeah fame and money are important to mainly everyone, but wouldn't they get fed up with performing and being chased everywhere? Obviously this isn't true because they would have quit the business long ago and wouldn't be working on enhancing their careers in other countries. But you never know... none of us know them personally. They just don't act like they'd be like that. Either way, I love them ^-^
    November 11th, 2008 at 11:50pm
  • Sandii_x3

    Sandii_x3 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Australia
    shame if he's gay. lol
    November 7th, 2008 at 12:50pm
  • screamxoutxtragedy

    screamxoutxtragedy (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    i hate tokio hotel. to be honest. but they arent fake. my friends made me go to one of their concerts and they looked happy, like truly happy.though i disagree with some, they can get a girlfriend they choose not to, that or theyre good at hiding them. seriously who gives a shit if they do have girlfriends/wifes/fiances. if their happy with them then let them be fucking happy. and again who cares if bill's gay?! if he wants to be gay then let him. if hes happy with it then be happy for him. though in reality i dont think he is at all. in conclusion they are not fake, and for the haters leave them the fuck alone. stop being a whiny bitch and complaining theyre fake and such so people like me (and some of the people on here) have to explain to everyone the TRUE reason why theyre not fake. when its almost as clear as crystal. nice article operatic skeleton and i agree with you 99% (you like them i dont. just to clarify)
    October 11th, 2008 at 11:28pm
  • custard pie

    custard pie (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    ha! finally! what i new all along!!!
    September 17th, 2008 at 09:05am
  • MellyMassacre

    MellyMassacre (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    Don't get me wrong, I love Them, but I always kinda knew they were fake.
    September 10th, 2008 at 05:28pm
  • Fortune.

    Fortune. (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    Even thought I'm not a fan, I know they're not fake. You should have seen them on th VMAs (2008).

    Him and his brother are like 19 and they're are supposed to have wives already? They are still teenagers so let them be for a while. They came to America and are now being noticed here and it might be over whelming. FOB and MCR are twice as famous as TH in AMERICA. Remember they are megastars in Germany.

    I have to admit I though Bill was a girl, but now that I know he's a guy it doesn't really mater. Even though I don't like them, I know they're not posers.
    September 9th, 2008 at 04:39am
  • lake effect kid.;;

    lake effect kid.;; (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    Romania
    Oh and, they can be very good liars. But they're probably not. :) Just to relate my answer to the article.
    September 4th, 2008 at 02:23pm
  • lake effect kid.;;

    lake effect kid.;; (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    Romania
    I was a Tokio Hotel fan, back in the Schrei times. But I grew out of them. First I hated them, but now I just... really don't care. I really couldn't care less if they were gay or something. I just hate those TH fans who think they are hard rock. That's it. ;)
    September 4th, 2008 at 02:22pm
  • Isabella.

    Isabella. (550)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Agreeing with the girl below me on the first part of her comment.
    August 29th, 2008 at 03:27am
  • Slow Down Sisky

    Slow Down Sisky (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Fall Out Boy or My Chemical Romance are twice as big as them, and they have girlfriends/wives.

    I don't think they're too busy for girls.
    I think they just don't want one.

    Why would Tom want a girlfriend, when he can sleep with a different girl every night?

    Anywaaaay.
    I love their music.
    I don't care how they are in real life.
    August 28th, 2008 at 01:55am