Tokio Hotel-Fake? - Comments

  • I'm just starting to get into Tokio Hotel.
    I saw them on Stevens Untitled Rock Show, and they all seemed so happy with having a fan base here in the states. And Bill was talking about how good it felt to have the people here scream their lyrics with them in english and in german. So whoever said they were fake can go fuck themselves. :)
    August 20th, 2008 at 04:56pm
  • I don't particularily like Tokio Hotel, but my friend Danny was so a bit back I went to a show with her...and I didn't like it, but she did.
    It was her first concert, and excitment was normal in that, when you're playing music for hundreds or thousands of fans screaming just to be near you you're bound to be flattered and get a rush.
    All the same my friend Chelsea who doesn't know Tokio Hotel but came anyway immediatly thought Bill was gay, and further proved it when he found one out of the maybe fifteen guys there and kissed his hand.
    But then, there's the concept that in this time no body really gives a crap what your sexuality is, if Bill announced he was gay, I'm sure he'd be the new Frerard.
    August 20th, 2008 at 02:28pm
  • People who say they are fake really need lives, I love Tokio Hotel and I know what Bill means when he says he is looking for the right girl, I'm waiting for the right guy and I cop so much shit from my friends for being a virgin, but I dont care because I dont want to regret my life. Tom and Bill are really that happy, Georg is really friendly and Gustav is freaking quiet as, I know this from friends who have met them, and sure 'fangirls' make up a lot of their fan base but i know a lot of guys who like them too. I think its all just crap that people are making up because they're jealous of the band..
    I <3 Georg Listing lol
    August 20th, 2008 at 02:27pm