Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Welcome Second Child

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Welcome Second Child Gwen Stefani gave birth to a baby boy named Zuma Nesta Rock, Thursday afternoon, via C-section at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. The newborn reportedly weighed 8 pounds, 5 ounces.

The new arrival was confirmed by publicist Dave Tomberlin. According to him "mother, baby and family are all happy and healthy"!

This is the second child for the couple whose first son, Kingston, was born in 2006. Though, Zuma is Rossdale's third child. His oldest is British fashion model Daisy Lowe who he had with fashion designer Pearl Lowe.

Gavin's debut solo album,WANDERlust was released on June 3. The first single off the album entered the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 at #76 on May 1. He was the former frontman of British post-grunge band, Bush. The band broke up in 2002 after playing together for a decade.

As for Gwen, she is going to keep making L.A.M.B. a full blown fashion empire. Gwen got her start singing in No Doubt, a ska-rock band, that formed in 1986. The band has been on hiatus since 2004 but a new album is said to be in the works for 2009.

What we'll see next from the inspirational family?

Latest articles