Kim Kardashian Hospitalized

Kim Kardashian Hospitalized On Sunday, August 24, 2008, Kim Kardashian was rushed to a New York emergency room for a foot injury. She had reportedly sliced her foot open on a hotel room mirror.

Kim Kardashian, a reality star on E!'s Keeping Up With the Kardashians is currently working on her big-screen acting debut in the spoof called, Disaster Movie, which is scheduled to debut next Friday.

The number of stitches Kardashian recieved is unknown, but she did tell ABC's Good Morning America, she bled so much it was "like a murder scene."

Kardashian said the mishap will not keep her from preforming on ABC's Dancing With the Stars, which premiers September 22.

Tom Burgeron announced on the 25 of August that Kardashian will be preforming along with R&B singer Toni Braxton, former Wild on the Rock Star host Brooke Burke, Emmy winner Cloris Leachman, celebrity chef Rocco Dispirito, ex-N'Synch member Lance Bass, Mark McGrath from Sugar Ray, former Married With Children star Ted McGinley, Susan Lucci of All My Children and Olymic gold-medal winner Misty May-Treanor.

After the lineup of stars was announced on Good Morning America, Kardashian made it clear that her injury would not keep her off the stage.

"I will be able to dance." She said, then told America more about her mishap.

"There was a mirror beneath a little desk and it was all broken...and I used my foot to push it away from the desk. I went to the hospital and I'm fine."

Latest articles