Travis Barker Released From Hospital

Travis Barker Released From Hospital Travis Barker was released from the Joseph M. Still Burn Center at Doctors Hospital in Augusta, Georgia. On Monday, September 29th according to MTV News which had been confirmed by a spokesperson from the hospital.

He had stayed nine days at the center due to burns he had suffered from a terrible plane crash. The crash also injured DJ AM, who had been released prior to Travis' release and the crash also killed four others. Two staff members, Chris Baker and Charles Still.

"Travis is in good condition and was discharged this morning," Frits reported to People.com on the same day Travis was released. "He has left Augusta."

A source told People.com that Barker was traveling back to Los Angeles by bus, and to "Trust me, [Barker] will never fly again — ever."

However, another source was said to have confirmed that Travis will be continuing treatment at a hospital in Los Angeles. The same day that he was released, DJ AM was seen leaving his home to go to the memorial service for the two friends that had died in the crash.

Fans of Travis' old band, Blink 182, were also wondering what his old band mates thought. Mark Hoppus, who he has started a new band with hasn't said a thing to date about it, however Tom DeLonge has. Though, Tom had been surprised that fans wanted to know what he thought.

"Just like you guys, I was freaked out about the entire thing," he said. "It blew my mind what happened." He added that, no matter what happened between himself and Barker in the past, "none of it matters when it comes down to somebody getting hurt."

"Everyone wanted to know what I think, but it's not about me," he said. "It's not about Tom at all, and it's not about Blink at all. It's about Travis and his family, so stop worrying about what I think, and what I feel, and what I'm going to say, because it doesn't matter."

Both survivors are expected to fully recover from the injuries they suffered.

(Take in to note that I don't necessarily believe the sources from people.com. Just relaying infortmation.)

Latest articles