Jennifer Hudson's Mother and Brother Murdered

Jennifer Hudson's Mother and Brother Murdered Police are questioning suspect William Balfour about his possible involvement in the death of Academy Award-winner Jennifer Hudson's mother Darnell Donerson and her brother, Jason Hudson, and have issued and Amber Alert for Hudson's 7-year-old nephew, Julian King.

Hudson's mother and brother were found murdered Friday October 24 in their Chicago home, according to police. Chicago Deputy Police Chief Joseph Patterson said they were found at about 3 p.m. that afternoon shot to death. Julian King was missing from the scene and police have since been searching for the boy.

William Balfour, according to the Chicago Sun-Times, has been taking into custody for questioning. The Associated Press have reported that he is on parole and has served almost seven years in prison for attempted murder, vehicular hijacking and possession of a stolen vehicle.

The missing boy, Julian, is 4 feet 11 inches tall and is 130 pounds. He was last seen wearing a brown polo shirt with stripes and khaki pants. Police are saying that he could be in a 1994 white Chevrolet Suburban, missing from the scene, or a teal or green Chrysler Concorde with a temporary license plate, a left front headlight hanging out and scratches on the left side.

People who have any information about the case or any information regarding the whereabouts of 7-year-old Julian are asked to call Chicago police.

Latest articles