Nick Hogan Released From Jail

Nick Hogan Released From Jail On Tuesday (October 21) Nick Hogan, born Nicholas Allan Bollea, was released from Pinellas County Jail after serving 166 days of his eight month sentence. He was released two months early because of good behavior.

He was released at 12:30 and ran into his sister's, Brooke, arms and hadn't talked to photographers. After hugging his sister, he got into a sports utility car before going home.

In August of last year Nick was involved in a street racing accident that severely injured his friend, John Graziano who is an ex-marine. Graziano will need medical care for the rest of his life and is still hospitalized. Police say that he hadn't been wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash.

In Nick's hearing, he went with a no-contest plea.

The same morning he was released his mother, Linda, released a statement asking for privacy for the entire family from the media.

"This is our time as a family to come together to support Nick's adjustment back into the public life, keeping it as normal as possible," she said. "Neither Nick, nor we as a family, has any interest in making this anything but private. We respect the media's role and only ask that they respect our privacy. Nick went into prison as a juvenile and has experienced something that will mold and affect him for the rest of his adult life. His focus is to make a positive difference in this world, media-free. Since his future actions will speak louder than any words, there is no need to speak to the media at this time."

Nick has said that he wants to have his own reality show, much like his father's and sister's. His father's show was called "Hogan Knows Best" and his sister's much like the same "Brooke Knows Best." Graziano's lawyer thought the idea that he may get a reality show was ridiculous.

Latest articles