Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood Split

Marilyn Manson and Evan Rachel Wood Split Marilyn Manson has always been known for doing the bizarre, and his relationship with Evan Rachel Wood was no exception. The media followed the couple's every move after Manson's divorce from burlesque beauty Dita Von Teese.

Manson, age 39, and Wood, age 21, began publicly dating in early 2007, however it was rumored that Manson had an extramarital affair with Wood in December of 2006. Evan Rachel Wood received heavy criticism for the increasingly noticeable similarities between her appearance, and Manson's ex-wife Dita's. Some sources went as far as to call her a much less attractive copy of the pin-up queen, Dita Von Teese, and stated her attempts at imitation were more than obvious.

When asked about their age difference, Manson stated she's "very young, but that's not a problem for me. She likes the same things as me. She understands I like to get up when night falls and go to sleep at dawn." He even went as far as to call Wood his twin.

However, it seems all was not love and lust in the land of Manson and Wood. Allegedly, the two split up after a dispute over the living arrangements with Wood's 21-year-old brother named Ira. Wood's brother is currently unemployed, and has been living in their guest house, reports Star Magazine. Fed up with his blatant mooching, Manson attempted to kick Ira out of their house, but Wood was furious and instead broke up with Manson.

A source close to Wood claims that she "was fed up with how controlling and emotionally abusive Marilyn was." However, no specific details have been released by Manson or Wood, making it difficult to confirm anything completely and Wood has made no allegations of emotional abuse herself.

Latest articles