Joe Jonas & Camilla Belle: New Couple!

Joe Jonas & Camilla Belle: New Couple! Nineteen year-old Joe Jonas is now reportably dating the 22 year-old 10,000 BC actress Camilla Belle. She starred in the Jonas Brothers' new music video 'Lovebug' as a newly wed in the 1940's. "All the guys said that she was really pretty and that's why they asked her to be in it. After the video they began to date each other."

After with just recently breaking up with Taylor Swift with a 27 second phone call, I guess he rebounds fast leaving Swift heartbroken and writing songs about their past relationship. Camilla doesn't think he's a jerk, Taylor.

A inside source reveals, "They are not public about it but they’ve just been hanging out with their friends and Joe’s brothers. They are very private about it. She’s a really good girl and it seems they share a lot of the same characteristics and morals.” According to People magazine, they are intent on keeping their relationship under wraps so don't expect to see those two on the red carpet together anytime soon.

Which couple do you like better:
Jaylor or the new couple: Joe and Camilla (come up with a couple name if you'd like I can't think of one that sounds good.)

Latest articles