Kevin Jonas Getting Engaged?

Kevin Jonas Getting Engaged? The Jonas Brothers oldest member--Kevin--has been shopping at the high end jewelry store David Yurman . With brothers Joe, Nick and mother Denise. Reports are that it is for a engagement ring for long time girlfriend Danielle Deleasa.

A few months ago the two were spied sharing a romantic kiss with each other, and the rumors began. Could this be a misunderstanding? It could have been for just a regular pricey Christmas present.

But, David Yurman is known for some of the most beautiful engagement rings in the US.
Mom Denise earlier said she would like to be present when her sons pick out their engagement rings--and she was there. And, Kevin did say that he would like to get married at an early age.

Rumors have yet to be confirmed or denied. Until then how will the Jonas Brothers fan base react? The fans are mostly of the teen age range, and anytime a rumor stires up of a brother dating, the fans are usually very jealous and mad towards the girl--famous or not.

And since the brothers are beyond busy, always touring, playing venues every night. On TV shows, or doing photo shots, and in different countries, how would this level of commitment effect the band? Especially since they have a new TV show. And a world tour coming up this summer.

Latest articles