Release Date for Heroes Volume Four: Fugitives Revealed

Release Date for Heroes Volume Four: Fugitives Revealed Heroes will return after its mid-season break on Monday 2nd February on NBC for the premiere of Fugitives.

So far, not much information has been revealed about the fourth volume, though it is known its main plot involves a hunter rounding up our favourite heroes to ship them off to a research facility of some description and that Christopher Ecclestone and David H.Lawrence XVII will be returning to their roles of Claude Rains the invisible man and Eric Doyle the creepy puppet master.

A few new members have joined the guest cast such as Moira Kelly, Dan Byrd and Justin Baldoni are some of the names that appear on that list.

It has been confirmed one hero and many villains will not survive the current volume and therefore won’t star in Fugitives. It has been confirmed Hayden Panettiere, Jack Coleman, Greg Grunberg, Brea Grant, Zachary Quinto, Sendhil Ramamurthy and Milo Ventimiglia will be returning to their roles.

One episode has been said to involve the characters of Noah Bennet and Matt Parkman being interrogated by someone and that in the fourth volume the relationship between Matt and Daphne will develop; though one of the lovers will supposedly not last the series.

The question that fans and critics are asking is will Fugitives be better or worse than Villains?

Latest articles