Which Heroes Star Wants Out?

Which Heroes Star Wants Out? E! Online’s Kristin announced yesterday one of the Heroes cast wants to drop from the hit Sci-Fi show. As of now it has not been confirmed publicly which actor or actress it is. But part of the decision has been made over lack of screen time.

Clues have been released as to who could be leaving, luckily it won’t be until the season three finale, which Greg Grunberg has confirmed is at the end of the coming Volume.

The first clue states the character is a series regular who’s been on since season one. This narrows the characters down to the Petrelli brothers, Claire Bennet, Noah Bennet, Sylar, Mohinder Suresh, Hiro Nakamura and Matt Parkman with a few more minor characters.

A second clue implies some fans would freak if this character were to leave. Right now most people are suspecting Peter, seeing as most girls who watch the show fan girl over the actor who portrays him, Milo Ventimiglia. On the other hand it could be a disappointment to fan boys if Claire Bennet (Hayden Panettiere) left the show. The fact the actor supposedly has more.

Luckily according to outsiders NBC are highly unlikely to release this actor and even if they did the character could easily be resurrected. This implies characters with regenerative properties as the main suspects.

As for now, fans will have to panic and wait and hope NBC don’t release the actor.

Latest articles