Heroes Gets People’s Choice Award

Heroes Gets People’s Choice Award Heroes has taken the People’s Choice Award for best Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV show. The award was announced at a ceremony at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. The show was up against Supernatural and Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles.

The winning of this award marks Heroes’ second People’s Choice Award as the show took the honor of Favorite New TV Drama in 2007 after the critically acclaimed amazing phenomenon of the first season aired. So far the show has been nominated for around 45 awards and has won around 18.

The winning of this award is a grand achievement at this current time for the Heroes Universe. Ratings have been dropping, a long term star wishes to leave and the last two Volumes were seen as huge disappointments by NBC which resulted in two of the best known writers/producers getting axed and on of the show’s well loved stars wanting to quit. Yet it appears Heroes still has what it takes to impress the public even if it has not returned the show to its former glory.

Hopefully with the new writing team and an award the ratings will climb back up and the show won’t face its previous danger of being axed.

Latest articles