All Time Low: Band of the Year

All Time Low: Band of the Year Ever since All Time Low’s release of their 2007 album So Wrong, It’s Right, the 4 piece band from Maryland have been rising in fame with their catchy lyrics and original sound.

First coming onto the music scene whilst still in high school, they quickly gained a fan base and have toured with big names such as The Plain White T’s, Cute Is What We Aim For, Mayday Parade and Cobra Starship.

The February issue of Alternative Press magazine has named All Time Low as Band Of the Year for 2009. Readers have also given their latest video for ”Poppin’ (Champagne)” the title of “Coolest Video of the Year”, and also named their upcoming album as “One of the Most Anticipated Albums of 2009.”

All Time Low have just gone into recording for their new album, and hope to have it out by Spring this year. During an interview the band revealed that one of the songs on their upcoming album will include a guest appearance from +44 bassist, Mark Hoppus (ex-Blink 182). Updates on the future album’s progress can be found on Alex and Jack’s Twitter pages, found here and here.

Alex Gaskarth, (vocals and guitar) recently made a post announcing, ”Pre-production for the record begins tomorrow”, which has fans eager and excited.

The album is due out before All Time Low starts the “Believers Never Die Part Deux” tour, with Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, Metro Station and Hey Monday. The tour kicks off on April 3rd and all tour dates can be found on the band’s Myspace.

Latest articles