The Heroes Lady Confusion Cleared Up

The Heroes Lady Confusion Cleared Up Several days ago it was announced that one of Heroes biggest female names wished to leave the show. Kristin dos Santos confirmed it was either Ali Larter or Hayden Panettiere, last week, TV Guide Canada cleared everything up.

Toronto radio station Z103.5 reported that Ali Larter has been given the sack. According to the report the actress will see out the Volume set to start February 2nd but her future on the show seems to have died out. There are some rumors that Larter will return as a third character, Barbra, the sister of her current and previous characters Tracy and Niki, yet several months ago writers said they had no plan to introduce the third triplet to the story and with new writer Bryan Fuller on board its looking more than likely Larter will not return for a third role.

A second Heroes lady, one of the true stars of the show, is reportedly trying to leave. Hayden Panettiere shares the spotlight of the show with her boyfriend Milo Ventimiglia and her character has been central to some of the biggest plot twists of the show including “Save the cheerleader, save the world” and the recent plotline of the catalyst. The reports about Hayden have been unconfirmed but it is unclear whether NBC would release her from her contract.

However, these issues may not be issues after the next Volume as it has not been directly confirmed if the show will be renewed for a fourth season, but until the reports are confirmed it is unclear if anyone is leaving.

Latest articles