Trust and Blood

Trust and Blood On January 15th the title for the second episode in the Fugitives story arc was revealed, yesterday, NBC held the official press release for the episode description.

The episode, airing February 9th, is set to star Adrian Pasdar, Greg Grunberg, Zachary Quinto, Jack Coleman, Ali Larter, James Kyson Lee, Masi Oka, Hayden Panettiere, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Cristine Rose and Milo Ventimiglia. The guest star list includes Željko Ivanek, Brea Grant,Dan Byrd, Ashley Crow and Ntare Mwine.

The description states that the lines have been drawn and the hunt is on. It still remains to be answered who is on what side of the line and who is being hunted. Following recent events in the Heroes Universe those Nathan betrayed are on the run from him and his hunter.

Matt Parkman somehow paints prophetic images of someone close to him. This someone is either his beloved Daphne or ex-wife Janice, it is unclear at this point who it is as both characters will be involved with the character of Matt over the course of the story.

Our favorite villain, Sylar continues his search for his father, who is rumored to appear in the sixth chapter of Fugitives. Whilst searching Sylar meets an outcast- and like previous teenage outcasts Claire and West he’s just a bit special.

The title of the episode has caused a stir on fan forums as they wonder the true meaning of the title. Will blood be spilt or is it a threat for future episodes?

Latest articles