Building 26

Building 26 Supposedly airing 16th February, Building 26 is the third episode of the coming Fugitives Volume. The usual fan speculation is going ahead as the meanings of the description are puzzled over.

The episode stars Adrian Pasdar, Ali Larter, Greg Grunberg, Milo Ventimiglia, Hayden Panettiere, Zachary Quinto, Masi Oka, James Kyson Lee, Sendhil Ramamurthy and Jack Coleman. With Ashley Crow, Randall Bentley,Amrapali Ambegaokar, Željko Ivanek, Moira Kelly, Justin Baldoni and Dan Byrd guest starring.

Nathan’s carefully laid plans are set to awry- the once loved flying politician really can’t do anything right as the President orders his plans are investigated by Homeland Security. Sylar and Luke embark on their quest to find Sylar’s father unaware they’re being hunted by Nathan’s agents.

Life gets complicated for the Bennet family once again as Claire tries to prevent a young man with abilities from being captured by HRG.

Hiro and Ando will go to India and find a mysterious ally, rumoured to be played by Amrapali Ambegaokar, fans are speculating the character will be Shanti, Mohinder’s supposedly dead sister.

Building 26 is going to set the stage for the fourth episode, Cold Wars, which wil lair on February 23rd.

Latest articles