Cold Wars

Cold Wars Airing February 23rd Cold Wars if the fourth chapter of the current Heroes Volume, which NBC are stressing is still Season Three, Season Four will air in September if the show is renewed, which is apparently more than definite.

The star list is small compared to other episodes Greg Grunberg, Jack Coleman, Milo Ventimiglia, Adrian Pasdar, Christine Rose and Sendhil Ramamurthy returning to their starring roles. Brea Grant, Zeljko Ivanek and Ashley Crow are returning to their familiar guest roles. The episode is looking a lot like Company Man, with the idea of minimal story telling within the episode.

The games begin, well the head games do as Matt extracts the truth from HRG about how he became involved in Nathan’s plot to capture those with abilities. It’s not surprising HRG’s gone evil again, he’s the character who sits on the fence then jumps depending on which side looks likely to win. The information Matt extracts from HRG leads Peter to the Hunter where their face-to-face encounter ensues.

Unlike previous episodes, the episode description does not reveal as much as other episodes, so speculation is wilder than most times, and each fan theory is as wild as the next.

The fifth episode of Fugitives has been revealed as Exposed.

Latest articles