Exposed

Exposed The hunt will continue on March 2nd 2009 as Matt and Peter get closer to exposing the truth after receiving a tip from “Rebel” about the Hunter’s lair ‘Building 26’. Where they rescue Daphne and discover files which could expose the government’s secret plans for evolved humans.

Claire finds unlikely aid when she smuggles her new friend Justin out of the city. Rumoured to be Eric Doyle, the puppet master who’s gained popularity with fans since his debut in Villains.

Sylar and Luke continue their trip to find Samson Gray. Sylar begins to have memories of his biological father, memories that lead him to the truth about his biological mother.

The Hunter is up to no good again as he launches his own agenda, a secret operation which will have an ‘explosive’ surprise for one of the heroes.

The episode stars Greg Grunberg, Adrian Pasdar, Milo Ventimiglia, Hayden Panettiere, Zachary Quinto, Jack Coleman and Christine Rose.

David H Lawrence XVII, Randall Bentley, Dan Byrd, Justin Baldoni, Zeljko Ivanek and Brea Grant form the guest star list.

Exposed will be followed up by Shades of Gray, the sixth instalment of the fourth Heroes Volume. It will air on March 9th 2009 and will supposedly introduce us to Sylar’s father.

Latest articles