Major Story Line Planned For Ali Larter

Major Story Line Planned For Ali Larter Weeks ago, several sources announced that Ali Larter had been asked to leave Heroes, TV Guide has no dismissed these reports, the reports match what Ali Lartersaid in a live chat at the end of January.

Source, TV Guide’s “Ask Keck” column:

Q: Does Ali Larter want out of her Heroes contract? -Barry, Naples, Fla.
A: “Malarkey!” consulting producer Bryan Fuller tells me. “We’re invested in Ali and Ali’s invested in the show.” Fuller’s crafting a major storyline for her character, Tracy, next season to reward the actress for being such a good sport. Fuller says Ali didn’t complain once while being doused with ice-cold water for an upcoming scene that lasted four hours. But the show is feeling network pressure to “eliminate” one or two original cast members. Fuller says, “We need to show we mean business.”

In a live chat with the actress, Ali Larter confirmed Brian Fuller is saving her character in the fourth season.

I'm so excited that Bryan Fuller is back writing for the show. I can't wait to see what he has in store for me. He just has an amazing energy. He comes in with a very positive outlook on things. He listens. I think he's an extraordinary writer. He really has an amazing way of voicing the characters. It thrills me to have him back with us and to see what he's going to do with next season. He wrote my character a lot in the past, so that's what is exciting for me!

The sources which reported Ali Larter’s firing have not made any form of statement about guaranteeing the rumours as true, but it’s been made clear that Ali Larter will be remaining for another season.

Latest articles