First Look at John Glover as Samson Gray

First Look at John Glover as Samson Gray John Glover’s official site posts a picture of the actor in costume for his new role as Sylar’s father.

The actor isn’t new to playing the father of the villain; most will know him for his role as Lex Luthor’s father in Smallville.

Glovers new role, Samson Gray is the secret biological father of Gabriel Gray, better known as Sylar. The character of Samson is new to the show, and his identity was revealed in the Fugitives Premiere by Sylar’s uncle, Martin Gray.

The character of Samson Gray is a taxidermist, who was not at home when Sylar visited his shop in the Fugitives premiere.

Glover has a passing resemblance to Zachary Quinto, who thoroughly enjoyed filming with him despite the conditions the scenes were filmed in.

Zachary Quinto said: "He was the perfect choice…The only downside was that we shot our scenes outside in a tarpaulin shack and it was pouring rain for two days, so we were literally slogging through mud. The logistics weren’t that great, but the experience was. It traded off in the end."

It is unclear when Glover will finally appear in the show; it is supposedly, Shades of Gray. Not much has been revealed about the character other than he will give Sylar new challenges and push the lovely villain to his limits.

Latest articles