Chris Brown Says He’s “Sorry And Saddened”

Chris Brown Says He’s “Sorry And Saddened” On February 8, 2009 Chris Brown was arrested for domestic violence has said that he is ‘sorry and saddened’ by what has happened and is now seeking counseling from his pastor and loved ones. Brown has also said much of what has been said about the incident is untrue but he didn’t elaborate on that.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person," Brown said.

"Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and-or reported in the media is wrong," he went on

Brown had surrendered to police on February 8 and was released on a $50,000 bail after being booked for making a criminal threat which is a felony. Brown has not been charged by the district attorney’s office which is still investigating this.

Police have said that Brown and his girlfriend, Rihanna, were leaving a party when they began arguing. The fight escalated and by the time police had arrived at the scene, Brown was gone.

Both Brown and Rihanna were to perform at the Grammy’s but they both canceled at the last minute. Brown and Rihanna were also nominated for Grammy’s. Brown had surrendered to the police just as the show was getting under way.

Latest articles