Heroes Volume Five

Heroes Volume Five For months Heroes has been on the edge, until today it was unclear if the show would be renewed or not after two seasons of low ratings, today an insider revealed that a fifth Volume aka a fourth season is in the works!

Wendi Lynn, the head make up artist for Heroes told a fan that the show is safe. ”Volume Five is in the works.” she told fans not to worry because we’ll defiantly be seeing them back.

The shows renewal has been in doubt since the beginning of Season Three, with Villains, which critics and fans slated for its complex yet predictable plot twists and the lack of character development. Ever since the finale of Villains, Dual, the fate of the show has been unclear. NBC insiders stated the show was safe due to a good working relationship with Tim Kring, but until an hour ago the shows fate hung in the balance. Volume Four has improved the shows popularity and the ratings are at their highest point since October.

Fans around the world will be relieved, and fans from America can now settle down to watch the fourth instalment of Fugitives in peace as they no longer have to worry about the fate of the show, as it appears Fugitives has saved the day, and even the critics aren’t judging it too harshly.

Latest articles