NBC Confirm Heroes Season 4

NBC Confirm Heroes Season 4 After the Heroes cast and crew assured us the show was safe, NBC have come out and confirmed the action packed dramas safety. When asked by the Hollywood Reporter’s annual Q&As with the five broadcast networks Bromstad was asked about the show’s safety.

Bromstad announced that the show is safe but the fourth season will be cut to 18-20 episodes. That's less episodes than "Heroes" first or current third season, but not as short as the second season which was cut short due to the writers strike. “Heroes” is still tied with NBC's “The Office” as the network’s top-rated series among adults 18-49 this season.

Part of the reason Heroes is being saved is so NBC's pilot project “Day One” can have better success if it turns into a full tie series, which looks likely. It is hoped the two sci-fi shows will go hand in hand on a Monday night.

Heroes is also being saved due to its international success, Bromstad said "Every single place you go has heard about 'Heroes' - whether you’re in China or Japan or Russia, and to me, that is global content."

The network had considered a series end date but NBC dismissed the idea, clearly wanting Heroes to run its course.

Latest articles