Not Every Celebrity Is A Beauty

Not Every Celebrity Is A Beauty People often blurt out things like “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”, “Arguing over someone’s taste is useless”, “Those things are personal”. But every single human being that ever stepped their foot in Exeter Veterinary Clinic in New Hampshire has agreed on one thing – the clinic hides a cat with the most striking and mesmerizing appearance. Disrespectfully, they call it the ugliest cat in the world.

And that’s what they’ve named him - Ugly Bat Boy. People come in and out, marching through the clinic just to take a peek at the cat.

“People come in and take pictures of him on their cell phones" said veterinary employee Christie Hartnett.

As workers say, many people just stare at the cat. When they’re done staring, you can hear a camera flashing and then questions. Due to the questions the staff put up fliers with some information on him - Ugly is about 8 years old and 'normal in every way - just ugly'.

"The impression from clients that come in is he's not real because he just sits so still, and when he does move, he scares them", Hartnett said.

Ugly is mostly bald but has flowing fur on his chest, looking a lot like a lion’s mane. Due to his normal yet ugly looks, he’s become a must see for every tourist.

Latest articles