Turn and Face the Stranger

Turn and Face the Stranger Relationships are tested as Danko takes the operation to a whole new level.

Starring Jack Coleman, Masi Oka, James Kyson Lee, Greg Grunberg, Cristine Rose, Hayden Panettiere, Adrian Pasdar, Zachary Quinto, Sendhil Ramamurthy and Milo Ventimiglia. The list of guest stars include Zeljko Ivanek and Ashley Crow.

New cast members for this episode are Ned Vaughn as Steve Donner, Kimberly Estrada as an agent, Reginald James as an agent, and Ken Choi as Sam Douglas.

As Danko continues to spearhead the government operation, someone close to him is put in the line of fire. HRG’s life continues to spiral out of control and his marriage is dangerously close to the breaking point. Meanwhile, Hiro and Ando continue their road trip with a special delivery for Matt Parkman. Elsewhere, Angela Petrelli unearths the demons of her past.

Turn and Face the Strangers airs on April 6, 2009. It is preceded by Into Asylum and will be followed by the highly anticipated 1961 which focuses on the demons Angela is set to face.

Turn and Face the Stranger was written by Mark Verheiden (Trust and Blood) and Rob Fresco (Villains and Building 26). Jeannot Szwarc (Distractions,The Line, Eris Quod Sum and Our Father) directed the episode.

Latest articles