Heroes Season Finale

Heroes Season Finale After a long turbulent season the finale is in sight, as Heroes draws to a close on April 27th 2009, the episode ends the current Fugitives Volume and opens Redemption, which will resume in September 2009.

An Invisible Thread is set to outshine the finale for Season Two as Nathan takes on Sylar to stop him getting to the president (portrayed by Michael Dorn). Sylar has plan for his new partner. Meanwhile Hiro learns there are repercussions in store for regaining his ability as he and Ando storm Building 26 and Matt Parkman goes to insane lengths to secure his future with his family.

Tim Kring revealed some strange spoilers regarding Sylar and Claire. Sylar will propose to Claire, with the theory he is going to live forever and so is she so she’ll fall in love with him over time. Sylar will also be spending the episode as Nathan Petrelli in preparation to receive control of the US.

The episode will end, as usual with the teaser for the next volume which is set three months down the line and will bring back an unexpected character, Kring has told fans not to expect Claude.

Finally, the major Season Finale spoiler was revealed in Heroes magazine last night, the third death spoken about by Fuller will fall on one of the Petrelli brothers. Actor Greg Grunberg has confirmed they will not be returning.

Latest articles