Band From TV To Play Shore Club Miami

Band From TV To Play Shore Club Miami Just days after playing Heroes For Autism, Band From TV have announced that they will be hosting another charity concert in the Miami area.

"A Concert For Charity" is being held at the luxurious Shore Club Hotel, on Miami Beach, on the 16th May. Doors to the event open at 7:30, although the concert begins at 9.

The event is for over 21's only, and as it is for charity, it is clearly stated that no refunds are available.

Tickets to the event start at $100, but for an extra $75 you receive VIP admission, which includes a pre-party with the band, as well as a preferred viewing area.

According to ticketweb.com, the official site selling the tickets, only some of the band are playing. These are Greg Grunberg, James Denton, Bob Guiney, Jesse Spencer, Adrian Pasdar, and Teri Hatcher. Whether or not other members, such as BFTV's keyboardist Hugh Laurie, will be playing or not is unsure about, however I'm sure we'll find out pretty soon.

Special guests have also been announced. Melora Hardin [The Office] is the only confirmed guest, but there are more to be announced. Melora has an established music career as a singer, and it's almost certain that she will play with the band, or as the bands warm up act.

Latest articles