The Beaming Beeman is Sacked

The Beaming Beeman is Sacked Greg Beeman, a director/producer on NBC’s Heroes has lost his job due to financial reasons.

“[NBC] no longer wants to have a Producer/Director position on the show.” He states on his last blog post.

Beeman was one of the shows best known crew members and has been a favorite since season one and directed the episodes One Giant Leap ,Better Halves ,Homecoming, Unexpected ,Landslide ,Four Months Later..., Four Months Ago... ,The Butterfly Effect, The Eclipse, Part 1, Dual, Shades of Gray and the last episode of Season three; An Invisible thread.

Though before leaving he gave us an insight to Season Four and dead characters who could appear despite their untimely ends or disappearances. The actors and actresses he listed included Santiago Cabrera (Isaac Mendez), Tawny Cypress (Simone), Noah Gray-Cabey (Micah Sanders/Rebel), Leonard Roberts (DL Hawkins), Dania Ramirez (Maya), Brea Grant (Daphne Millbrook) and Kristen Bell (Elle Bishop)…”

Bryan Fuller went on to confirm many of these names stating Season Four will focus on new and old characters with Tracy Strauss’s revenge being the main story arc as well as more episodes with the young company founders and an internal struggle between the reincarnated Nathan Petrelli and Sylar as they try to keep control.

The fourth season airs in September and is rumored to be the penultimate season of the show, it will run for anything up to twenty episodes.

Latest articles