Tokio Hotel Featured in "Fashion Against AIDS" Video

Tokio Hotel Featured in "Fashion Against AIDS" Video It has been months since we have heard official good news about the German rock band. The latest news being the band being stalked by a French-stalker gang, and Tom Kaulitz being charged with assault for using self defense against one of the girls.

However, fans have some good news as of this month. The band has joined Katy Perry, Estelle, Muse and many other bands in H&M's new campaign, "Fashion Against AIDS", where rockers such as the German band have created T-shirts with a message to get tested and practice safe sex.

When asked why the band had joined this project, Bill Kaulitz replied:

"When we heard about the campaign, we really didn’t think two seconds about it, let’s do this, let’s design a t-shirt, and I really wanted to do it, to design a t-shirt myself, and also to draw attention to AIDS, and it was just a good combination, and so we said that we would definitely work with the campaign."

The shirts designed read "Rock Hard, F*** Safe" with the Tokio Hotel logo as the astericks. The shirts will be available in H&M stores worldwide at the end of May.

The full interview featuring the other members of this project can be viewed here.
To view the excerpt of just the band, subtitled, click here.

Latest articles