Heroes Scheduling Proposal

Heroes Scheduling Proposal Season Three came to an end mere weeks ago yet we’re already hearing news of Season Four which starts this September. News has been released which will effect American audiences as well as those who download the show or watch it online.

Season Four will run for nineteen episodes, it is unsure yet if all of these will be part of Volume Five: Redemption or if like the third season the episodes will be split over two volumes like with Villains and Fugitives.

Unlike previous years the show will run for nineteen consecutive weeks and will conclude before the 2010 Winter Olympics. This means the new season will air on either September 14th or the following week September 21st. Considering previous airdates it is likely to be the latter.

NBC are also proposing changing the timeslot of the show. For the past three years Heroes has aired at 9/8c on Monday night. The new intended time slot is 8/7c though the show will still remain on Monday nights, previously the time slot for Chuck.

The changing of the time slot and running the show for nineteen consecutive weeks is supposed to improve the ever lowering number of viewers.

Internationally the show may air simultaneously. Meaning the same episode in each country every week, though for British viewers this will either mean one week late or the loss of the BBC Three episode.

Latest articles